Saturday, November 27, 2021

Sat., 11/27/21, Went to check on Kimmy and Jared's animals, Snowed a little today and ground is white, Had breakfast and donuts with Hailey and Peyton,

Wyatt running in the snow

Wyatt enjoying the snow
Lela sent me this great picture...Three brothers celebrating Thanksgiving....Dee, Doug and Rick.  Kimmy appears to be holding up a mug when she's taking the picture
She also sent me this nice picture of Jacob working on a puzzle...Thanks Lela

Another great picture Lela sent me...Eli enjoying a walk in Georgia

Bo this morning
The ram

Evan in his tent
Evan and Zoey

Grandma Beagle, 96, holding Brittany's new baby, Harper
Picture Melissa sent me of Grandma and Grandpa with Hailey

See why I thought this was cinnamon..somebody please..

We stayed up until after midnight last night, so the girls and Bill slept in.  I got up and took Wyatt out, then got ready and went to check on Kimmy's animals.  The weather said we could get from 1-3 inches of snow, so I wanted to go while the roads were good and also while the girls were still sleeping.  The animals were doing good, but the ram was limping a little.  He was happy and eating really good.  I texted with Kimmy and he does limp sometimes she said.  When I got home, the girls were just getting up.  We ate breakfast, had Starbucks hot chocolate, and ate powder sugar donuts.  Peyton wanted toast with cinnamon sugar on it.  I made sure I buttered the toast nicely and sprinkled the cinnamon on really good.  I had joked with Peyton about putting Cayenne Pepper on it because we watched Little House last night and that's what Laura did to Nellie and Almonso for Cinnamon Chicken.  I told her I was joking.  I gave her the toast all nicely covered in cinnamon.  She tasted it and told me I had put salt on it.  She tried to get Hailey to taste it, but Hailey was having no part of it.  I told her salt was white.  Well, I checked it out and I had accidentally put celery salt on it.  It was in a container like my cinnamon was in.  Hailey laughed really hard and spread the story to her cousins in Georgia.  Jacob texted me shortly after telling me he heard of my new invention of salt toast.  It sure was an accident and I sure was shocked.  That is my funny for the year.  I made her new toast and put the right stuff on it this time.  Then we watched more Little House Episodes.  The girls group chatted with their cousins in Georgia.  I am thankful the kids are all close.  It was snowing quite a bit out, so when Hailey had to leave a 2, I followed her as I was taking Peyton Home.   She drove just fine and the roads were just wet.  Hailey had to do her homework as she has to be in Boars Head tomorrow night.  I made a roast, carrots and potatoes and Bill and I ate that in the evening.  We also had the canned peaches Sue and Charlie gave us that they got from the Amish.  They were delicious.  We watched awesome worship on TV and then heard an awesome message all about Jesus and what He has done.  It was so wonderful and the Spirit was sure moving in my heart.  Afterward, Melissa called and I talked to her for a while.  We sent some pictures to each other.  Bill and I watched a dvd Wes and Gayla gave us called Made in the Image of God after Melissa and I were done talking.  

 



2 comments:

Vikki's Blog said...

That is so funny! Peyton showed me a GIF that Hailey sent her of Laura tearing the label off of the pepper and said "this is Nana" haha

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

Ha Ha, Peyton sent that to me! Those girls are so funny!