Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Wed., 11/3/21, Missing my dad today....He went to be with Jesus 12 years ago....Happy Birthday to Travis

 Another no picture post.  Peyton and Isaac were here for a little while too and I totally forgot to take a picture.  I walked 2 miles on the treadmill while listening to great worship music.  I noticed some cleaning needed to be done in the basement, so I got the vacuum out and started vacuuming some cobwebs.  Not my favorite job, but it needed to be done.  I had my yummy oatmeal and a mug of Starbuck's coffee.   I sure am missing my dad today and always.  He was the best dad ever!  He made such a difference in my life with his kind heart and loving ways.  I sure was blessed to get him when I was 15.  I couldn't have ordered a better or more loving dad. Thankful I will see him again! 

 I did my morning reading and praying.  Bill and I talked to Travis and wished him Happy Birthday.  Talked to Mykenzie for a while too.  Moved summer clothes upstairs and winter clothes downstairs.  Worked on my lesson for Bible Study tonight.  I am all caught up now from being gone to Arkansas.  These lessons are long, but very good.  Bill went to pick up fencing for Kenzie and Travis at Omi's.  Made turkey breast and mashed potatoes for dinner.  Went to my class at church.  Donya's birthday is Friday, so she brought delicious chocolate cupcakes for us to have at class.  The class was so good.  Came home and worked on my blog, then relaxed and watched Part 2 of L. A Joiner's seminar at our church last weekend while we were gone.  Sooooo good!

No comments: