Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Wed., 11/24/21, Hailey went with me to check on Kimmy and Jared's animals, Texted with them on their way to GA

This morning when I got up, Wyatt was all comfy in my spot
Eli and Jacob having breakfast at their hotel
Adam 
Hailey meeting Bo for the first time
Hailey loved Bo too
Hailey giving Bo a treat

Hailey helping with Bo

Me and Bo

Hailey and Thor
Hailey and Evan....Evan showing me his treasure box with his favorite books in it
Jack
Love this picture of Grandpa Max and Jacob so much!  Kimmy sent it to me this morning.

I texted with Adam and Kimmy.  I told Kimmy it was 37 degrees out here and sunny, and she told me it was the same there.  It was very nice here today, got to 50 degrees and sunny.  It was a perfect day for Hailey to go with me to check on Kimmy and Jared's animals and meet Bo for the first time.  Since we were so close to Sanford, I took her and showed her how Sanford Lake looks now that the dam broke and there's no water.  It's hard to even imagine unless you see it.  We went to that beach so many times when Melissa, Kimmy and Vikki were little, and when all the grandkids were little.  Many memories there.  Still makes me so sad to see it this way and think of all those poor people with homes there.  We got to the farm, and Hailey put my muck boots on and I wore Bills.  We checked on the animals and they all looked good.  The sheep were all grazing and the chickens were in the barn.  We got Bo out of his paddock and brought him into the barn to groom him.  He is just the most gentle horse!  We petted him lots and gave him treats.  Hailey got a little slobbered on when she gave him one.  She wiped it on Bo in a hurry.  He was easy to put back in his paddock.  Hailey can't wait to ride him when Kimmy and Jared are there.  She sent Jacob and Adam the pictures we took.  We went to Applebees for lunch and she got a big hamburger and fries and I got a Oriental Chicken Salad.  I brought half of mine home.  I dropped Hailey off and visited with Melissa, Evan and Jack for a while.  Bill and I did the last of the leaves today.  He put in a new mercury bulb by the shed, and I picked up lots of sticks on the side of the house.  I blew off the deck too.  Did a lot of texting with Kimmy and sent her all the pictures I took at their place.  It was fun keeping up with where they were.  Adam sent me some pictures, one is his face with out his mouth.  I told him I needed to see his smile.  Then he sent me texts that had me laughing lots.  Melissa and I had a really nice talk in the evening and thanked God for all he is doing and how he is healing her.  What an awesome God we have.  I love how she trusts Him for everything, just like I do.  He sure has shown His faithfulness to us always.  Wyatt was just a great dog today!  I love having him!










 

No comments: