Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Wed., 11/17/21, got groceries for Thanksgiving celebration, raked up leaves, went to Costco, Went to Bible class

 Before
After

I got up early, read my Bible, then went to Kroger and Aldi for groceries for our upcoming Thanksgiving celebration.   When I got home, Bill came inside after me, and I asked him where he had been.  He said he had been blowing the leaves into piles, but he was done, because that's all he could do.  I put groceries away that needed to be in the refrigerator/freezer, then left the rest and went out and started raking the leaves on to a tarp and putting them into garbage cans.  It was raining lightly, but was a nice temperature out.  In about 15 minutes, Bill was back out and hauled the full cans to the front of the house, then helped me rake the leaves on the big tarp and haul what wouldn't fit into cans to the garden.  I should have taken a picture of the pile.  There are still more leaves to fall, but it is nice to keep up with them as it makes the job easier.  We came inside, ate lunch, then both took a short nap.  We went to Costco and walked around.  Bought a couple of items.  They had the Shea shampoo and conditioner I like in the big bottles and they were each $6 cheaper than I normally pay there.  Love sales like that.  We had fun walking around looking at everything.  Went to my class at 6:30.  It's such a good class.  Talked to Kimmy and Melissa for a long time.  Texted with Adam.  Sure hope he feels better soon.  Praying for my sweet grandson. 

No comments: