Monday, November 1, 2021

Monday, 11/1/21, No pictures today, Busy with outside stuff, Trinity Riders Meeting in the evening

 I didn't go to bed until 2 a.m., so I slept in until 8:15.  I walked 1 1/2 miles on the treadmill, then walked another 1/2 mile around the walking area of the basement.  Came upstairs, and Bill was up and had the bed made.  I made our coffee and oatmeal.  We did our morning reading.  He had to go for his Covid booster shot at the VA.  I read up on winterizing the camper and also on the temperature sensor on the kernel burner, since I needed to call them about it.  Bill got home and we worked on winterizing the camper.  I had him look at what I read in the book.  He didn't go step by step according to directions, so we couldn't quite get the hose to syphon the antifreeze. We left everything like it was, and he left to go to the VA to pick up his two new pair of shoes.  I made a nacho for me.  I kept trying to call the Kernel Burner, but it would ring once and than make an awful noise.  Bill got home, and his shoes are sure nice.  We went out and finished the camper and it went smoothly with a little adjustment on his end.  I was inside turning the pump on and faucets on.  Nice to have that done where it is getting cold out.  I put my 3 small hoses away, and he put the big hose away for the winter.  I also put some tables and chairs in the garage for the winter.  I talked to Melissa and found out Hailey is going to be in the Boar's Head this year.  She wanted to know if I wanted to go.  I sure do!  Wes and Gayla picked us up at 5:30 and we went to Trinity Riders meeting.  Texted with Adam of course.

No comments: