Thursday, November 25, 2021

Thursday, 11/25/21 HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! SO THANKFUL TO GOD FOR FAMILY, FRIENDS AND ALL HIS MANY BLESSINGS

 

Wyatt on Thanksgiving

Evan, Hailey and Jack in Hailey's room
Hailey and Abby
Sheep relaxing in the pasture

Bo enjoying an apple I brought him

Thor
Melissa, Hailey, Max, Bruce, Jack and Evan's Thanksgiving Dinner

Max eating his second piece of chocolate banana pie

Jacob sent me this wonderful Thanksgiving picture of the Russell family in Georgia

Joel
Wyatt was happy chewing his bone before bedtime

We slept in this morning.  Didn't get up until about 8:30.  I was awake, but laid there thanking God for the many blessings I thought of that He has given us.  This will be a day of much thanks.  Today had a huge blessing right after I got up.  Melissa sent me pictures and told me Hailey spent the night there.  She face timed me and they all wished us Happy Thanksgiving and we wished them Happy Thanksgiving.  It was so much fun seeing them and talking to them.  They tried to talk to Wyatt, but he wasn't interested in face timing.  She tested negative for Covid, had had it and Ann who is the neighbor she lives with had it too.  She is pretty safe right now, so with being off school the whole week too, it was perfect.  It made me so happy.  I know how happy she had to be to be with her family and to go up and spend the night in her own room.  I sure thank God.  I went to check on the animals at Kimmy's and they were all doing fine.  I took pictures to send them.  I took an apple for Bo and he loved that.  I washed his eye with a warm cloth I brought from home.  He has a blocked tear duct.  The cats came and kept going around my feet in circles.  Petted them and gave them attention.  When I got home, we went to Cracker Barrel and got turkey dinners and had a bottle of root beer.  The dinners were delicious and they even gave us pumpkin pie to go.  It was 2 when we went so it wasn't crowded.  We took the truck and those heated seats and the massage sure felt good on the way.  I talked to Vikki today too.  Bill took a nap and I spent time texting with the girls and grandsons, and then wishing friends Happy Thanksgiving on face book.  In the evening, we went to visit Wes, Gayla and Joel.  Kimmy called me while we were there and I was so happy to talk to her.  Got to talk on speaker to Eli too.  I sure am missing them.  We played 3-13 and I won both games.  That's a switch.  We had cookies, ice cream and coffee afterwards.  We had a nice time visiting.  Got home and worked on the blog.


No comments: