Tuesday, November 23, 2021

11/23/21, Kimmy and Jared dropped off Wyatt, They picked up the boys from school and left for Georgia,

 

The first chair Wyatt picked was the Lazy Boy.  I wonder why?
Me raking leaves, Bill's big shadow
Wyatt in Bill's spot
This is what he did while we ate.  Snoozed right next to the table!

I was happy to get this picture of Jacob, Eli and Adam from Kimmy when they stopped in London, Kentucky to spend the night
Awful scoresheet from our 3-13 game.  I went out the first 4 rounds, but he seemed to cut that out of the picture for some reason
I borrowed this beautiful picture of Bo from Kimmy's Blog

Had our morning coffee and did our morning routine.  Kimmy called when they were leaving to bring Wyatt here.  Nice to see Kimmy and Jared before their trip.  Wyatt was happy to see me and I am sure happy to have him stay with us.  After setting the feeding and watering stations up and taking Wyatt outside, they left to go get the boys from school and were heading to Georgia after that.  Kimmy texted me when they were in Ohio.  They have a beautiful day to drive there.  It was a nice sunny start at least, and hopefully nice all the way to their destination for tonight.  Bill and I blew the leaves into piles and then raked them on to the tarp and hauled them to the garden.  It didn't take long with us working together.  Wyatt is such a great dog.  He goes potty right away when he goes outside.  He doesn't beg at the table and he is such great company.  I can't quite get a picture of him on my lap because we don't fit in my selfie.  Bill and I played 3-13.  He beat me bad and then sent me a picture of the score sheet to rub it in.  We watched a movie after that.






No comments: