Saturday, November 13, 2021

Sat. 11/13/21, We put the rest of the outdoor things away for winter, Got Culvers for lunch, Bruce and Jack came over, watched a movie


Jack on the rip stick
Jack

Deck already for winter


After our coffee, oatmeal and Bible time, we decided to get the outside work done.  Melissa called and prayed with me for my friend, Lisa's mom who was in a bad car accident last night.  It was kind of cool out and windy, but nice enough that we put all the rest of the outside stuff we needed to away for winter, since we are supposed to get 2 inches of snow tomorrow.  We went to Best Buy and Bill got me a new screen protector for my phone,   then we went to Culver's for lunch and also concrete mixers.  I found our my friend's mom who was in the accident died.  I am so sad for Lisa and her family.  They just moved back to Tennessee a few months ago to be close to both of their moms.  I'm very thankful she was a believer in Jesus!  

Bruce and Jack stopped over and Bruce got some wood.  Jack cut down the cornstalks in our garden for us.  Glad to have them taken care of.  Thank you Jack!  I talked to another friend from church named, Lisa.  Her mom is in her 80's and lives with her.  She has Covid.  Her temperature is going down now, and her oxygen is ok, but she still isn't feeling well.  We prayed together for her.  Bill and I watched a movie and had popcorn in the evening.

No comments: