Sunday, November 28, 2021

Sunday, 11/28/21, Went to church, Went to Boar's Head, Kimmy, Jared and the boys got home



Peyton and Isaac, I was so happy they went with me.  They were so much fun and so sweet.
Jacob Mulder played Joseph and did a great job
Hailey on far side behind the king
Daniel singing a solo

Hailey being the king on the far side. She did a great job
Hailey on the far side following the king to see Baby Jesus

Hailey on the left in the middle

The baby Jesus was played by a real baby.  Not a peep out of the baby during the whole performance
Everyone worshipping Jesus
Hailey in the procession out.  
 


Ally and Hailey...friends from when they first started school.  I always take a picture of them!  It's tradition
Ally and Hailey probably 5 here

Jacob, Eli, Bill, Adam and Wyatt....Bill wanted Wyatt in the picture.  I see him petting him!  I am so glad they are home!!!  Long drive today...they came all the way home straight from Georgia.  Great job driving Jared!

I was happy when I got up and had a text from Kimmy saying they were in Tennessee.  She kept me posted on where they were on their trip home.  We went to prayer, then to our church service.  Bill prayed with the Elders for pastor.  Worship was amazing.  The service was so good and was filled with the Truth of God's Word.  We prayed for people up at the altar after service.  Kimmy, Jared and the boys were getting close, but I had to leave to pick up Peyton and Isaac and take them to the Boars Head.  Hailey is in it and I went to take pictures since Bruce and Melissa can't go this year.  I sure missed being able to see Kimmy and family.  She took a nice picture and sent it to me though.  Bill wanted Wyatt in the picture too.  I guess he even got attached to Wyatt while he was here.  He is such a good dog.  I am going to miss him.  Everyone did a great job at the Boar's Head Dress Rehearsal. Ally's 10 yr. old brother was the Kings page and sang a solo.  He did such a great job.  It is the only time they allow you to take pictures.  Peyton loved it and wants to go back next weekend for the real performance.  She was so cute and noticed so many things during it.  Isaac liked it too.  I'm so glad they wanted to go with me.  Afterward, Ally came up to me and talked to me.  She went to get Hailey downstairs so I could get my traditional picture of them.  She is always so sweet.  I told them they both did a great job.  So many kids in this that I have watched grow up because of the grandkids going to school there.  This Christmas tradition always touches my heart because it focuses on the true meaning of Christmas.  












 


No comments: