Monday, December 13, 2021

Monday, 12/13/21, Did laundry, put bird feeders back out after being in because of wind, Kimmy and family and Vikki and the twins came over

 

Melissa sent me pictures of Max making the "smooches" as Vikki calls them. He loved them last night and wanted more.



Kimmy made these beautiful bags to put the yarn balls she made for a lady at Vikki's work
Peyton eating an apple in the basement
Eli and Isaac rollerblading in the basement

Isaac rollerblading in the basement
Love this beautiful picture of Eli riding Bo bareback

Jared, Adam, Jacob and Bill getting the snowblower on the tractor.  They were amazing workers.


Jacob, Eli and Adam

Cute selfie Jacob took by our snowman and sent to me

I did some laundry, then made my coffee and read my Bible and did my devotion for Advent.  Bill had to go to therapy in the morning.  Kimmy texted me and said they were coming over so the boys could help Bill get the snowblower on.  I told her I would make Little Caesar's pizza's since I have kits I got from Peyton and Isaac.  Vikki and the kids came over after school.  It was nice getting to visit with Vikki and the kids had fun in the basement.  I finished making banana pudding dessert for us to eat.  Kimmy and family came around 4.  I had them try the "Smooches".  They all loved them, especially Eli.  I had Kimmy and Vikki sample some of the chocolate bark with peppermint on top too, and they like that.  Kimmy and I made the pizzas once the guys were done working on the tractor.  I had burger, pepperoni, olives, and onions for each person to choose what they wanted on their pizzas.  We had the banana cream dessert afterward.  Jacob worked on homework upstairs while they were here, but came down when he was finished.  The guys were all on their phones in the family room, according to Eli, while Kimmy, Vikki and I talked to Melissa on my phone in the dining room.  Vikki and the kids left to go home and have her yummy scalloped potatoes and ham she had to warm up.  I tried to take her into eating here. Kimmy and family left a little while after Vikki.  Jacob ran and took a selfie by our snowman, so I told him to send it to me.  We had so much fun hanging out together and getting to talk to Melissa too.  I talked to Kenzie a few times.  She is coming tomorrow to make butter horns with me.  I made the dough tonight as it has to be in the refrigerator overnight.  I am looking forward to spending the day with her tomorrow.  




2 comments:

Vikki's Blog said...

Im glad to see Max making the "smooches" Hes so cute doing it! I love that our kids are having as much fun as we did skating in the basement, lots of good basement skating memories! I love the pic of Jacob with the snowman, how cute!

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

I'm glad the basement is just a basement where they can have bare floors and do that. They have so much fun and it makes me happy to see then skate. Smooches are a big hit! Cute seeing pictures of all the kids helping with them. Jacob is always cute!