Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Wed., 12/29/21, Cleaned closet shelves, Went to Vikki's for a hair trim, Went to see The Underdog,

Vikki did a great job trimming my hair
Isaac
Peyton

Bill eating his free Veteran's meal at Texas Roadhouse

Got some cards like Kimmy and Jared's....Such wonderful cards...I won at Kimmy's when playing with the same kind of cards and I won playing with Bill tonight
Cute picture my niece posted of my sister, Brenda and her husband Dave

Bill made his decaf coffee and I made oatmeal for him.  I warmed up my breakfast leftovers from yesterday and had regular coffee with it.  We read our Bibles and prayed.  I cleaned the shelves in the bedroom closet.  I also cleaned out a drawer.  We took the runner back I had gotten for Christmas.  We all liked the one I have better.  The new one felt like velcro when you step on it.  We came home and relaxed.  Bill had a 3:30 appt. at the VA so he dropped me off at Vikki's on his way.  She trimmed my hair and did a great job.  Thank you Vikki! Isaac played the songs he put together on his speaker for me.  He sure did an amazing job.  They sound so good.   I bought some bubble gum from the kids.  There gumball machines look so nice.  Bill came to pick me up and he bought some gum from both kids too.  Those are going to be money making machines!!!  We went early to the Texas Roadhouse so it wouldn't be packed.  Bill got his Veteran's Day meal.  It was delicious and he got his pop with it too, plus salad, plus 4 rolls.  I got the same thing only had mushrooms on mine.  It is so nice how they did it with a voucher so that he could come have the meal anytime up until May.  I was happy to hear when Kimmy and family were home.  I sure do miss them when they are gone. We went to the movie "AmericanUnderdog" afterward.  We were so full, we didn't even get popcorn.  That's full for us!!!!  The movie was really good. There were only about 8 other people in there and they were very spread out.  You get your tickets by computer and pick where you want to sit.  It shows the seats that are taken.  When we came out to the truck, a guy was taking a picture of the tires.   They were at the restaurant when we were there, an he admired the tires, then they came to the same movie and saw the truck again.  He and his wife introduced themselves. They go to Hopevale.  He is a pilot for Delta and she works at the Midland Hospital in the office.  They were super nice.  They know some people we know at Hopevale.  We came home and Bill wanted to play 3-13.  We played with our new cards and I was the happy winner.  It was another close game though, but I was negative in the end and he was positive.  


1 comment:

Vikki's Blog said...

It doesn't always pay to be positive haha. It was nice hanging out with you for a little while today. You look so cute with your trim! The kids were so happy you bought gum from both of them!