Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Wed., 12/8/21, Bill met with Matt Lake, I went to the boys horse class, went to Bible Study, Bill hung big wreath

 

Beautiful out this morning with the fresh fallen snow

Evan and his horse at class
Jack and his horse Jack
Jack and Jack
The class lined up...each kid went in front to do showmanship for the teacher

Jack and Evan...they did great
Evan
Jack




Me, Evan and Jack after class

Clean up time after class...Jack on left
Melissa took this great picture of Jack and Evan at the ranch when they left

Lights at night at our house when I got home.  Big wreath Bill hung today lit up

Woke up to beautiful snow covered yard.  Finished my lesson for tonight.  I had four questions to do yet.  Then read my Bible and did my devotions and prayer.  Played Maverick City Christmas music after that.  Peyton tested negative for Covid, so we were very thankful.  Bill met Matt Lake from the Strength Team.  He was diagnosed with cancer back in August and has chemo until Feb. and looked great today Bill said.  We prayed for him back at our State Rally and many have continued praying.  Evan called me and asked if I wanted to go watch their horse class. I was more than happy to say yes.  Today they were tested on grooming and showmanship and both got perfect scores.  I sure enjoyed watching them.  There was a kid there who helped show me where I needed to go and taught me a lot about horses while I was there.  He was so nice.  He has been taking classes there for 4 years and now is assisting the teacher.  He sure did a great job.  I walked right by Jack today.  He had a helmet on, and he is so tall now I didn't recognize him.  I went to my class after dinner.  Tonight was the last one.  I finished cleaning the kernel burner and was happy when it started right up.  Talked to Vikki and Melissa.  Evan face timed me to show me the cool house he made for Zoey with a slide out and an elevator.  He's so creative and cute.

No comments: