Sunday, December 5, 2021

Sunday, 12/5/21, Went to prayer before church started, Went to Faith Riders Christmas Party

 

Faith Riders Christmas Party

Prayer for new members of Faith Riders, Ron, Barb, Lew, Cindy, and Paul
Ron, Barb, Cheryl, and Bill




Got ready for church,  prayed, did my morning reading, worshipped.  Sue called me for prayer as she is having problems with her heart rate and she is worried about Charlie's health.  Please pray for them.  The worship was so good this morning.  The message was such a good one too.  Glen Hatcher was there and preached today.  Pastor passed a basket of wrapped cookies out to everyone after prayer time.  I heated up the meatballs I made and put them in the crockpot, til it was time to go to Faith Riders Christmas party.  We had lots of fun and are very thankful for 5 new members who want to be involved and active.  God is so good.  When we went to leave, it was sleeting out.  The sidewalk was icy, but the roads were still good.  We were happy about that.  My friend from church, and almost neighbor's cat accidentally got out and ran away.  They don't have children, so their two cats are like their kids.  She is heartbroken, so please pray for Kim and Mark's cat to come home.  She is one of the nicest, most giving, caring people I know.  Also, my niece Tammy, had a hysterectomy and it was the worst one the doctor has done in 8 years, so please pray for her.  
She is doing ok now, but in a lot of pain.  Bill and I watched Father of the Bride 2 tonight.


No comments: