Sunday, December 19, 2021

Sunday, 12/19/21, Went to church, Quiet restful day at home

 

Selfie Kenzie and I took at the Christmas Party. She sent it to me today.
Isaac, Kenzie and Peyton with Lucy and Lenny


Kenzie and big Lenny!

Kenzie and Peyton going to spend "sister time" shopping
Starbucks fun
Peyton

Went to prayer before church, and Bill went to pray with the elders over pastor.  I helped out in kids church today.  Love all of the kiddos and had so much fun with them.  After we ate, we took a nap and relaxed.  Later I watched our online church service.  I texted with Adam and messaged with Kenzie.  Face timed with Vikki and Peyton.  Peyton had so much fun with Kenzie shopping and hanging out.  She was excited to show me what Kenzie got her.  
Vikki made a really good meal for them too!  
I talked to Marie and she is doing good.  She has to wear a heart monitor for 30 days.
She had a few problems with it, but a neighbor quite far away, just had stopped to bring a meal to Roy while she was in the hospital.  Marie had met her but they really didn't know her.  She is a retired nurse and has been stopping in to help Marie with the problems she was having that needed a medical person.  God is so good and so amazing how he sent just who she needed to look in on her and know how to help.  She couldn't get a visiting nurse to come for a week.  I talked to Melissa for a while a couple of times today.  Bill and I watched a good movie based on a true story of a Tournament of Roses Princess.  It was an amazing story of how she, her brother and sister were adopted by a Christian family.  


1 comment:

Vikki's Blog said...

Love the pic of you and Kenzie. And the one of Kenzie and Peyton in her car, I hadn't seen that one.