Saturday, December 4, 2021

Sat., 12/4/21, Took Isaac to Tim Hortons, Went to Hobby Lobby, played monopoly, Vikki and Peyton came for goulash, went to Boar's Head


Peyton with the Christmas tree Boston Cream Donut Isaac got for her
Papa Bill and Isaac during our Monopoly game
Peyton showing me the Nativity Window Clings she put up for me

Peyton and Isaac at the Boars Head
Donovan, Hailey and Ally after the Boar's Head

I was the first one up.  About 15 minutes later, Isaac got up and came downstairs.  We read a the Picture Bible, then he wanted some Rice Krispies for breakfast.  I did my Advent Devotional reading.  Bill got up and got ready, and we headed for Tim Hortons.  We all got a donut, Bill got a coffee, I got a French Vanilla Cappuccino, and Isaac got apple juice.  Isaac loved his Boston Cream Christmas Tree donut, so he wanted to get one to take to Peyton.  We dropped it off for her, then went and got a car wash, and went to Hobby Lobby.  We found a big wreath to hang outside that was half off.  Bill has really been wanting one over the door.  When we looked to plug it in, it was battery operated and for inside.  He took it back.  Isaac wanted to playMonopoly, so the three of us played.  Bill landed on all the right spots, and bought most of the property.  He also won the big middle pile of money a couple of times.  I got Boardwalk and a few other good ones,  Isaac didn't have too much, but did have 2 railroads and a couple of other low price properties.  Long story, short....Bill won.  I gave all of my money and property to Isaac and bowed out first.  Isaac still didn't have enough to beat Bill.  It was his game pretty much from the start.  It was fun playing with Isaac.  Vikki and Peyton came, and we all age goulash for lunch.  She took some home for Rody too.  After they left, we watched Father of the Bride.  I couldn't finish it because I had to go pick up Peyton and Isaac to get to the Boars Head  on time.  Tonight is an actual performance where they tell you not to take pictures during it.  It was so good and Hailey did great as a King's page.  We talked to Hailey afterward and got her picture in her costume.  Went in and saw Vikki's Christmas tree and decorations when I dropped the kids off.  Talked to Melissa on my way home and talked to Kimmy when I got home.  Texted with Adam for a while too.  Watched the rest of the Michigan Game.  What a great game!
I sure had a super happy husband too! Happy to see them doing so good now!  Hope they keep it up.

No comments: