Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Tues.,12/21/21, Did some cleaning, laundry, wrapped more presents, Went to Melissa's, visited Marie and Roy

Evan greeted me when I got to Melissa's today
Bruce and Jack got home right after I got there
Dropped off some goodies for Marie and Roy

I did a couple batches of laundry.  Had my coffee and oatmeal, then did my morning reading.  Today's Psalm was Psalm 103.  It's one of my very favorite scriptures.  I always said the first 6 verses to Kenzie on our way to school.  She had it memorized by the time the school year was over.  I still write it out in every card I give her.  She always smiles when she sees it.  It is a great memory for us.  I got the house vacuumed and some dusting done.  I dropped off an early Christmas gift for Melissa and family.  Took some pictures of the boys while I was there and visited for a few minutes.  Evan came to the window and started waving right away, then came to the door.  Bruce and Jack got home right after I got there, and Jack came out to see me right away too.  I am so blessed with loving grandkids.  

I took a gift bag over to our neighbor across the street, then we left to go take some goodies to Marie and Roy.  We had a nice visit with them.  They sure are dear friends.  We went to Souper Cafe and picked up egg salad sandwiches and soup and brought it home to eat.  It was delicious.  I worked on dishcloths, then started a new one for Stacie.  Talked to the girls (all but Kimmy who didn't answer, but I texted with her later.)  Talked with Kenzie for a while too.  Bill and I watched the Movie, The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!  

 

No comments: