Thursday, December 9, 2021

Thurs., 12/9/21, Happy Birthday to Sister Carol!, Went to Costco, Great Gifts, Jacks, Best Buy and Home Depot

 

I found a Tiny Tears doll like I had when I was a kid around 5.  I have been looking for a long time.  This was my all time favorite doll.  
Bill took this picture accidentally when he was working on my phone that froze up.  I looked online and it told me how to unfreeze it.  It worked!
Isaac and Peyton after their second Covid Shot


I saw lots of birds by the feeders, so decided to fill them.  The strong winds blew thistle seed out of the feeder.  Other feeders were getting empty, so I filled all of them.  Ate breakfast and had our coffee, then did our morning reading.  We went to Costco, Jacks, Great Gifts in Midland.  We called Kimmy while we were driving and talked to her for a while.  We found a few things for our gifts for our CMA leadership Christmas exchange at Great Gifts.  The owner had lots of good things to tell us about Kimmy and Jared, one being what great talent they have, and he also told us someone from Illinois ordered 4 mugs from them because they knew Dennis in Copper Harbor and were highly recommended.  I am so proud of them.

We went to Best Buy after that and picked up Kimmy's Christmas gift I ordered online.  Then we went to Home Depot and exchanged some repair parts for our upstairs toilet and got the right size needed.  We got lunch at Culver's and got a concrete mixer too! I talked to Vikki and face timed with her.  

I made more pretzel snacks.  Made some dark chocolate ones too.  Bill really likes them.  I do too.  We watched a movie after that. 

No comments: