Thursday, December 30, 2021

Thurs., 12/30/21, Did laundry, Bill put garage door opener up, Went to celebrate Christmas with Stacie and Kody, Took cookies to Melissa, Bruce and boys

Bill watching a video on how to program the new garage door opener

Bill working on the garage door opener
Papa Bill, Kody, Nana Penny and Jedi


Me helping Kody with his Jesus Nativity Sticker Ornament

Stacie happy about the Grill Accessories to their new grill

Kody loved the Jesus sticker ornament from the Living Nativity and started putting it together right away 


Kody and Stacie...She was getting ready to open up her new camping chair for their motorhome
Kody

Kody opening his monopoly game.  He was so happy that one of the pieces you move around to play is a dinosaur

Stacie with dishcloth and scrubby
above and camping towels below

                                                        DJ opening his camping chair
Evan, Caleb and Jack playing with legos in the garage and having lots of fun.  Melissa sent me this after I talked to her and told her I wanted it

Did a few loads of laundry.  Washed up some Christmas tablecloths and towels and put them in a tub in the attic.  Made another batch of Chocolate Crinkle Cookies to have for tomorrow at our New Years Eve get together.  Cut some cheese up for then too.  Will make meatballs, chicken, a relish tray, chocolate covered strawberries, and put together a plate of Hickory Stick, cheese and crackers too.  We won't go hungry.  I have Christmas Cookies to put out too.  Vikki and Kimmy are bringing snack stuff too.  I am looking forward to all being together.  I only wish Melissa and family could be here too.   Bill did a great job putting the Garage Door Opener he got for Christmas up.  I helped a little with holding it up and also putting the bolt in my end.  He pretty much did everything himself though.  Now he is researching how to program it.  I'm doing my part by praying.  

We went to Stacie's for our Christmas Celebration.  DJ had to work, but we had a fun time and enjoyed watching each other open gifts.  Kody was so much fun to watch and he loved everything.  He was so fun and so kind and loving.  Sure do love that sweetie.  We stopped and got Culver's on the way home.  We got a concrete mixer and a burger.  I baked the cookies I had made up.  I took some warm cookies to Melissa for her, Bruce and the boys to try.  I picked up her sweatshirt I got her as she needs a bigger size too.  They must run small.  After I left her house, I went to take the sweatshirt back and get the right size.  It didn't take long as there was hardly anyone in Costco.  I let Melissa know I had exchanged it and would drop it off soon.  She told me they all loved the cookies.  Vikki face timed me.  She got a brush that dries and staightens hair and it worked amazing on Peyton's hair.  Peyton looked so cute.  




























































No comments: