Sunday, December 12, 2021

Sunday, 12/12/21, Went to prayer before church, went to Hailey's Christmas Concert, Bill went to CMA Leadership Christmas, Watched The Chosen Christmas

 

Holy Cross Lutheran Church where the Christmas Concert was held
Hailey on the left of the cross, second row
                                    The golden voice choir Hailey is in sang beautifully!


Hailey and Ally
CMA leadership Christmas Party...Sandy, Jerry, Al, Lucy, and Bill
Bill, Ron and Ziggy
My gifts were two jars of Jam....read these ingredients....I had Melissa ask Bruce if he would try the Tomato kind....he is going to


Bill looks pretty excited about the Jam

Julie and Phil..We are going to be riding to Iowa with them again in January
They played the game where you can take someone's gift...my vase Kimmy made and sign from the Gift shop kept getting picked.  No one picked the Jam and tried to take it. Hum!!!
Evan with pretzel treats he helped make
Jack sampling a pretzel treat.  He helped too.
Jack came out to say hi with his pizza in hand
Hailey eating breadsticks while she's waiting for me to airdrop videos of the concert to her.  Melissa was out talking to us too.  It was warm at first, but then got cold.

Got ready and read my Bible.  Went to prayer and then church service.  Amazing worship and great message.  Bill went to the CMA Leadership Christmas Party.  I went to Hailey's Christmas Concert.  I made meatballs and also banana cream pudding dessert for Bill to take.  He took a beautiful Kimmy/Jared mug for his guy gift, and I took a beautiful Kimmy vase and a "Jesus is the Reason for the Season" decorative board.  Good finds at the Store Kimmy and Jared's pottery is in.  Peyton wanted to come with me, so I picked her up.  She just signed up to be in a choir.  I wish I could have videoed the whole thing.  The first small choir was amazing.  Two of the girls in the choir took turns playing the piano too.  The Golden Voice choir did amazing too.  Great job Hailey and everyone.  We sure enjoyed this amazing concert.  Such great talent and voices.  Jesus was glorified for sure.  Peyton and I went to McDonalds afterward and got burgers, fries and shakes (me a frappe').  Peyton saw Vikki and Isaac pull in to McDonalds.  She was getting Isaac a shake and her ice tea.  We called and asked them if they were at McDonalds.  Then we told them we were in the parking lot.  I took Peyton home after Vikki and Isaac left to go home.  Rody put a new screen saver on my watch.  My other one sure lasted a long time.  Thanks, Kimmy, for telling us to get this kind.  Vikki and Melissa and kids all made the pretzel treats tonight.  They didn't even know the other one was doing it.  They all had fun and everyone loved the treats.  I went to Melissa's and air dropped the videos from the concert to Hailey.  One was too big, so I had to send it in two parts to her when I got home. Melissa visited with us while we did it and showed me the new Mary Free Bed Facility.  Bill and I watched the Chosen Christmas.  It was so good and such great worship.  Emmanuel....God with Us!  We are blessed!

2 comments:

Vikki's Blog said...

Thanks for taking Peyton, she loved it! Made her more excited about being in choir!
Love the pic of Hailey and Ally, they are such sweet friends.
The jam is hilarious! Nasty! I wont be tasting that...its not my jam. haha
We call the pretzel treats smooches. They are like a hug and kiss together...smooches. lol Thanks again for teaching us how to make them. I cant wait to take some to work tomorrow, the ladies will love them!

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

Smooches is a perfect name for them. You might be getting the jam for Christmas instead of Bruce lol. I loved taking Peyton. She is so fun and would comment on the songs she heard being in the Boars Head or sounding like Sound of Music. I can't wait to hear her when she is in choir.