Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Tues., 12/14/21, Went to Colonial Villa for Breakfast, Kenzie came over to bake butter horns, went shopping, intercessory prayer at church


Kenzie did such a great job helping make butterhorns today


Kenzie had a cup of Starbuck's hot chocolate with a  cocoa/latte spoon to stir it with


I should have taken a picture of them after we took them off the wax paper and they looked nice and neat

Hailey when I dropped off some butterhorns for Bruce...I am sure he will share
Evan loves doing puzzles!
Evan with the puzzle finished
Our giving tree at church!

We got up early to leave for Colonial Villa to go to the Veterans breakfast.  There were very many there.  They had to go boxes.  Breakfast was super good...eggs, corned beef hash, bacon, sausage and ham.  We got home just as Kenzie got to our house.  I made her some cocoa and she sampled some of the Christmas treats I made.  She liked them too.  I sent some with her for Travis and his brother.  Kenzie is amazing at helping me with butterhorns.  She has done this with me since she was little is such a huge help.  We made two batches.  While they were raising, we went shopping at 5 Below, Bath and Body Works and Barnes and Noble.  She got some Christmas shopping done and so did I.  She surprised me and bought me a journal at Barnes and Noble, while I was saving a spot in the line.  I was so happy because of her thoughtfulness and the beautiful gift, but I told her to give it to me for Christmas since it's such a great gift.  She has gotten me journals before and I am using the last one right now.  We had fun shopping and spending the day together.  We got back, and baked and frosted the butterhorns.  Then we made Little Caesars individual pizzas.  She loved the pizza too.  She had to make a couple of stops before going home, so she left when the butterhorns were done.  I sent some home with her, took some to Bruce and Melissa, and dropped some off to Pastor Ken and Joan's.  Joan was so happy, she texted me right away when she got them and found out they were butterhorns.  She and pastor both love butterhorns!  I was going to take some to Charlie and Sue, but she had to go to the ER.  Found out later she will be having an ablation procedure for her heart done on Thurs.  Please pray for all to go well.  Our friend, Marie, will be having an aortic valve replaced tomorrow, so please pray for her also.   In the evening, I went to intercessory prayer.  We worshipped, then prayed for those affected by the tornados, needs in our congregation, others in the community and whatever the Holy Spirit brought to mind.  We each wrote down the name of a person we have been praying for on a card and what to pray for.  Then we drew a card and our gift will be to pray everyday for the rest of the month for that person.  I came home and texted with Vikki and Adam.  I texted Hailey to let her know I am praying she does great on her exam tomorrow.  Vikki made some beautiful snowflakes and is coming to show me how to make them tomorrow.  I am looking forward to it.  Melissa called me and showed me Evan's puzzle he put together.  He loves puzzles too.  I texted him good job, and he texted me,  "thank you, I love you. From Evan."  So sweet.    



No comments: