Monday, December 20, 2021

Monday, 12/20/21, Happy Birthday to my Mom in Heaven, I sure do miss her

 

Thinking of my mom on her birthday in heaven.  I sure do miss her every day. She was the best ever!

Enjoying the tree while we watched the movie, The Preacher's Wife

Thought about my mom this morning on her birthday and I sure do miss her.  I found my favorite picture of her and did a face book post so it will come up in my memories each year.  I did my Bible reading and did my Advent devotion.  Had my coffee and oatmeal.  Went shopping for some last minute gifts, thinking Monday wouldn't be as busy.  I was wrong.  I ended up going to stores that were so busy and skipped the ones where the parking lots were full.  Got everything done, except a few gift cards which I am waiting to see if they are quadrupled starting Wed.  I wrapped gifts and put money in the money boxes for the kids.  
Face timed and talked with Vikki a few times.  Talked with Melissa too.  Texted with Adam.


2 comments:

Vikki's Blog said...

Happy Heavenly Birthday Grandma. I thought about you a lot today. Im glad you got such a good laugh out of my blog from yesterday. I dont even remember writing all that lol

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

It has to be hard with working, twins, all you do and all you make, to write a blog on top of all that. When it's late too! I read back on some of mine and I found lots of boo boos. Doesn't matter. I'm so glad we have them to read.