Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Tues., 12/28/21, Vikki and I went to breakfast, returned items, and went to Kimmy's to check on animals

Beautiful Sunrise this morning
I was so happy to see Bo

So nice to have Vikki come with me
Bo...such a beautiful gentle horse!
Me and Vikki with Bo in the middle
Bo was out of hay, so we put some more in his box

Vikki came at 10 and we left to go to Lasko's for breakfast.  They make such great food there.  We ordered 2 eggs and they blessed us with 3.  I brought leftovers home.  I was stuffed.  We went to Costco's after that and took the gumboils back that I had got for Peyton and Isaac's gumball machines.  The gumballs were too big for their machines.  I also exchanged 2 sweatshirts.  They helped us right away with no waiting.  What a blessing!  After we left there, we went to Walmart and I returned Kenzie's camera that came yesterday and was the wrong color.  I picked up one there that was the color she wanted and it was cheaper.  Vikki found gumballs,  so we got those for the kids gumball machines.  We went to Kimmy's after that and checked on the animals.  They were all doing good.  Bo was out of Hay, we filled his hay box with the hay that was left in the wheelbarrow for us.  We gave him lots of attention, but forgot to bring him a treat.  Only Thor came to see us, so we couldn't put neosporin on Koala's paw.  We came home, hauled my stuff in and then Vikki left to go home.  She and the kids are going to Matthew's to play games with him.  Bill worked on putting the garage door opener together in the garage.  It was cold, so I took him some hot chocolate.  I decided to keep the runner I have in the hallway and get a new phone case instead.  I ordered it and can't wait to get it.  It's bright pink.  I have black now and it is such a boring color.  Bill and I played 3-13.  I was ahead during the whole game (not by much as we were both in the negative) until the last two hands.  Whoever was the winner of the last hand was the winner....It was Bill. I did get zero points though.  We watched a movie called The Tree that Saved Christmas.  





2 comments:

Vikki's Blog said...

Always fun hanging out with you mom! The laughs we share are the best!

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

I laugh harder with you than with anyone. I love hanging out with you so much!