Friday, December 10, 2021

Friday, 12/10/21, Went to Melissa's, Worked on Christmas Cards, made more pretzel candies...dark chocolate, Made the cookies that Jared loved last year at Christmas

 

Sister Pammie's Chocolate cookies.  I made them for the first time last year and Jared loved them.  I filled a container for him to take home when they come tomorrow.  I know he will share with the rest of the family.
Fire Kenzie called and told me about today.  It happened a while back at Outdoor Adventures.  Outside ice machines plugged in caused it.  They are planning to rebuild.  So sad

Made more pretzel treats.  Made dark chocolate this time.  Spent some amazing time worshiping with Maverick City.  Played it on the TV.  So wonderful.  Did my devotion and prayer time.  Went to Melissa's to pick up their giving tree gifts for church so I can take them there for them on Sunday.  They are such cute outfits.  Bill was getting ready to meet Charlie, when he realized he had an appointment at the VA.  He hurried off and was going to call Charlie.  Sue called me and we prayed together again.  Bill got the mower off of his tractor so it's ready to put the snowblower on.  Jacob and Adam are coming to help him.  I had yummy tomato soup and a grilled cheese sandwich for lunch.  In the afternoon, I made the cookies.  Bill tested them and so did I.  YUM!  Wrote out some Christmas Cards.  Watched Sara Ann, my niece, doing Christmas Worship at Eastport Baptist church on live stream.  She loves the Lord and is always serving Him and touching lives.  Bill and I watched a movie.

2 comments:

Vikki's Blog said...

Wow you have been busy baking and making goodies! Cant wait to taste them!!! So sad about the fire.

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

You will be my taste tester! It is awful about the fire. Love you!