Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Tues., 12/7/21, Brr...17 degrees and windy, Wrapped gifts for Christmas, went to Sam's Club,

I love this picture of Eli riding bareback on Bo.  He reminds me so much of Kimmy when she was a kid in this picture.  Lots of love for his horse showing through just like Kimmy had for her horses.
A lady at the kids school that they love made these bands for them.  So cute and so sweet of her!

It was so cold and windy out, that we ran our furnace to take the chill off the rooms not close to the fireplace that we were going to be in.  Did my morning reading and had my coffee and oatmeal.  My sister, Brenda texted me a dream she had of my mom.  It was so special and made me cry when I read it.  We both miss my mom so much!   I went to Aldi's and then stopped at Melissa's to drop some goodies for her to make treats with the boys.  She was very happy!  I was too because Max greeted me by the door, then Evan came and greeted me too.  They didn't have long, because they are so busy with online school.  Bill took a nap, and I wrapped some presents for Christmas.  Bill and I went and renewed our Sam's Club membership and brought a few things we need for Christmas.  We went to Home Depot and then to the Home Goods Store after that.  We walked around and got lots of steps.  Hardly anyone out tonight because of the cold probably.  I did my lesson for Bible Study when I got home.  

 

No comments: