Friday, March 18, 2022

Friday, 3/18/22, Bill took me out to breakfast, Vikki, Rody, Peyton and Isaac, Kimmy and family, and Charlie and Sue came over to celebrate my Birthday.

 

Vikki, Peyton and Isaac came walking in today with these beautiful birthday balloons they got for me. Made me so happy!

Hailey sent me a very sweet text for my birthday today and also sent me some cute pictures of her and her friends
Breanna, Levi, Hailey, Ally and Emma on their music tour


Hailey and Ally
Levi and Hailey

Bill relaxing
Jacob in a bedwar tournament
Rody and Jared
Adam playing in the bed war tournament
Peyton playing 3-13 with her mom, Kimmy and I.  It took us a couple of hours to finish one game.  We each ended up with 73 somehow lol...which we decided would be the winning score because it is my birthday age.  Truthfully though, I actually won with the lowest score.

Rody, Charlie, Sue, Bill and Vikki
Jacob, Peyton and Adam
Isaac and Eli
Eli
Rose and stand Bill gave me this morning first thing.  He gave me a beautiful pink heart necklace too.  He had everyone over for my birthday and we had pizza.  Kimmy baked an angel food cake and a yellow cake with chocolate frosting.  Both were delicious.  I mashed strawberries for the angel food cake.
A friend of mine works at Mary Freebed and sent me this picture of Melissa in the new building.  They had these pictures in the old building, but it was so nice they are still displaying them in the new building.  They helped Melissa so much when she was there and they loved her great attitude how hard she worked to get better.  She is one amazing girl.
Me at breakfast with Bill this morning at Nori's.  It was delicious!

My notifications started going off early in the morning.  I got nice birthday texts from Adam, Jared, Hailey, Kenzie, Eli, my sister, Brenda, and then they just kept coming all day.  What a blessing to have so many kind and wonderful people in my life.  I had 117 birthday messages on my FaceBook page and a hundred birthday comments on posts Bill and Vikki put on.  Everyone made my day special and made me feel very loved.  Melissa called me and wished me a Happy Birthday.  Bill and I enjoyed a great breakfast in the morning, then we went to Menard's to get a knob for my jewelry cabinet.  Kimmy called while we were there to wish me Happy Birthday.  We talked for a while, then Vikki called me to wish me a happy Birthday.  We did our Bible reading when we got home.  Bill worked out in the shed for a while, and I mashed strawberries for tonight.  Vicki Beemer came over and brought me a card and a gift card to Olive Garden.  Vikki, her and I visited for a while, then I opened the card and saw the gift card, but didn't know how much the gift card amount was until I turned it over after Vikki went out the door.  I hurried out to tell her it was way too much ($75) and wanted her to take it back.  We wanted to take her and the kids out in a week to the Olive Garden and treat them.  She made it so it will be paid for.  She sure is a sweet friend.   Everybody came around 3, except Charlie and Sue came a little later.  When Rody got out of work, he picked up the pizza's Vikki called in and brought them so we didn't have to run get them.  We were very thankful.  The pizzas and breadsticks were delicious.  After we ate, everyone wanted me to open my gifts even if it was before cake time.  I got such nice gifts...
a mug with my two favorite scriptures on it and my name by the word Faith from Vikki and family.  Vikki has a mug like it and loves it.  They also gave me yummy candy bars. She had already given me markers for my journal.  Kimmy, Jared and family gave me two dishwasher safe Rada knives which are my favorite.  The ones I have can't be put in the dishwasher, so I will use them in the camper and have these ones in the house.  I love Rada knives.  They also gave me a beautiful spoon rest that is flatter and matches my other one.  I put it under the higher one and it looks cute on the stove.  I always use the one, but sure need two.  Their spoon rests are my favorite.  Sue and Charlie got me a beautiful hand soap from Bath and Body Works, and a big bag of my favorite candies...chocolate covered nuts and chocolate covered orange gel.  They got them from St. Laurents in Bay City.  So yummy!  I got a Pay Day candy bar from them too.  I guess it was pay day lol.  Bill gave me a couple of summer tops and an electric water kettle (mine broke last week).  It is so cool that we all had fun watching it turn colors as it, heated, changed temps, and was turned off.  
Eli and Isaac spent lots of time roller blading in the basement.  Adam and Jacob had fun playing bewares on their computers.  Sue, Charlie, Bill and Jared played Euchre in the kitchen and Kimmy, Vikki, Peyton and I played 3-13 in the living room.  Sue and Charlie won all the games, so Bill and Jared kicked them out lol...  Just jokingly of course.  What a fun party.  


2 comments:

Vikki's Blog said...

It is always fun celebrating you!!! Love you!

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

Thank you! I love you more!!!