Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Wed., 3/23/22, Met Maddy at Creation Coffee, Went to Hallmark Store, Vicki B. came over, Went to Vicki B's house, Went to give Kody his presents

Me and Maddy at Creation Coffee

Stacie with her cool plant starters behind her in the window
Kody opening his birthday gifts


Guess all he really needed was paper lol!

Adam's guitar came.  I'm so excited for him to learn how to play

I met Maddy at Creation Coffee this morning at 8:30.  It's a big place and there was only 2 other people in it.  We both had a mint cream ice mocha, the March special.  It was so delicious.  I can see why everyone is talking about how good their coffee is.  I had a blueberry muffin with mine and Maddy had a bagel with cream cheese.  We had a great visit and enjoyed our time together.  She gave me a beautiful purple glittery pen her mom made for me with mom written on it.  She had a doctor appt. with her heart doctor, so I prayed for her before we left.  I went to the Dollar Store to get some cards, then to Hallmark to get two special cards and look for something for my friend, Vikki's, birthday.  

Came home and Bill was reading his Bible. Vicki B. got here right after me.  Bill and I went outside with her and he looked at her jeep to see how to take the hitch decoration off.  He saw that it needed a key, but she didn't have it on her.  He took some stickers off from her windows for her and she and I prayed for a while while he worked on it. We visited for about an hour, then she left to go run some errands.  We went to her house at 2, because she is selling Kevin's motorcycle to his son.  She wanted me there for support and wanted Bill there to help with the motorcycle.  He drove it up on the trailer for them.  Her little 2 yr. old granddaughter was there and was so cute.  She has a great vocabulary for her age.  Vikki made us coffee and gave us banana blueberry bread.  It was delicious.  We left there and headed to Stacie's to give Kody his birthday presents.  We played soccer with his new hover light up soccer balls. We had fun, but we adults had to take rests after playing.  Then Kody wanted us to play more.  We played balloon soccer ball too.  He begged us not to leave when we had to go.  He was so cute and sweet.

We came home and had left overs.  I had pork chops, he wanted hot dogs without the buns.  We both had mashed potatoes and cream style corn.  I wrote a letter to a sweet girl I had in my K-1 Sunday School class.  She's a teenager now and is going through some things and trying to make wiser choices, so I wrote to encourage her.  After that, I did my Bible reading and studying.  

Kimmy sent me a picture of Adam and his new guitar.  I can't wait until he learns how to play it.  So thankful grandkids love music.  



No comments: