Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Wed., 3/16/22, Beautiful day today in the 60's, Maddy had her ultrasound, Hailey left for her Music tour, Bill went to Marine Corp League

 

Hailey and her band and choir groups left for their Lenten Tour.  They are doing concerts all over in different states, then in Michigan.  Jacob and Adam are going to the Michigan concert with me.  Hailey is really happy they are going to be there.  
Last little bit of snow is just around house and shed,  plants are coming up
Hopefully this year I get plants in around the pool
Bo....Eli sent me these three pictures today
Eli with Bo

Drawing Eli did...not real fond of the creature, but the drawing is amazing.  Eli did an amazing job.  Very talented kid.

Hailey in symphonic band practicing for their concert tonight.  She is in the second from the last row in the black and grey striped sweater


I got up early and walked on the treadmill before Bill got up.  Bill met Charlie for coffee this morning.  I had my oatmeal and coffee after I finished walking my 2 miles.  I am a little sore, but it feels good to be exercising again.  I talked to Stacie for a good hour today.  She had called to tell me she was trying to encourage a friend going through cancer and wrote her a message.  After she saw my post of John 3:16, she called me and said that one scripture summed up her whole message to her friend.  We talked about the Lord, our families, the Word and how important it is to read it and so much more.  She was so sweet. 

After Bill got home, we did our reading and prayer.  Praying for the Ukraine and it's people. So sad and heartbreaking to hear what is going on.  Sad to see all of the reporters being killed mercilessly too.  Praying for God to intervene.  Bill mentored Alec and Maddy, Alec's wife and I got together.  She just had her ultrasound today and had pictures to show me.  I am so happy that baby looked amazing and is measuring good and the heartbeat was good.
Next time she goes, they will find out what it is if baby cooperates.  Maddy is 20 and has arthritis.  It is affecting her hands so I am praying for her.  She just had a vision early this morning of hearing a trumpet, then seeing Jesus coming in the clouds in His glory.  She was pretty excited about it and so was I.  

When I got home, Bill's truck was here which made me worry because he was no where to be found.  He had said he was leaving right after me.  I texted him to check on him, and he told me he rode the motorcycle.  It was fun texting with Eli this morning.  He sent me some nice pictures.  Such a fun kid.
I talked to Vikki for a while, then Kimmy for a while, then Melissa.  Texted with Adam and Hailey.




No comments: