Thursday, March 3, 2022

Thurs. 3/3/22, Talked to Melissa lots, Made chicken noodle soup, Took soup to Melissa's, picked up some groceries, saw over 50 deer in the field by us

 

Evan and Jack very happy with the doughnuts I surprised them with
If you zoom in you can see all the deer in the field  by the driveway next to our house.  I got out of the car to take the picture.  Had to hold my phone up really high to take the picture over the fence as you can see by my shadow lol
Made a yummy salad for lunch
Opened the curtains and the door to let the warmth of the sunshine today come in. It felt and looked so good
Kit Kat when she came in for some attention

Lots of prayer again today for the people of Ukraine and others I know who are going through things.  Sent Debbie another scripture to encourage her.  Good talks with Melissa again about the great things God has done, how He is always there for us and how reading His word is life changing and so important for us to grow in our relationship with God.  
Had my oatmeal and we both had coffee.  Did our morning reading/prayer.  I made chicken noodle soup in the morning.  Filled out some cards and got them in the mail.  Took a nice walk out in the sunshine.  Went to Melissa's and took them some soup.  I was going to the store to get some cat food and a few other things, so picked up a couple of things Melissa needed (plus doughnuts for a surprise from me).  Dropped them off.  The boys sure were excited to see me both times.  I am happy to have them home to visit now.  Melissa took a picture of them with the doughnuts and sent it to me.  They were very happy with their surprise.  I got to see Hailey too which was an added blessing.  

I talked with Kimmy and Vikki today too.  Always love talking to my girls.  They are such good moms and great blessings.  Bill enjoyed being out in the shed for quite a while again. 
We listened to some congressmen who are introducing a bill to restore Delphi Salaried Pensions that were unfairly taken away and there is great hope for justice in getting what they earned restored.  They took care of Union workers salaries, but not Salaried.  Thankful for fair and just congressmen who are for justice being restored.  Very thankful to God for the way He has taken care of us and provided for us.  



 


No comments: