Saturday, March 19, 2022

Sat., 3/19/21, Went to Builders Show with Wes, Gayla and Joel, went to Dennis Ward's Birthday gathering, Jacob and Adam spent the night



Dennis with his Birthday Hat and Glasses on for his 50th
Bill having fun at the party
Group picture at the party
Dennis
I took a picture while we were playing cards and because of funny Jacob, I had to take a retake.  I didn't realize he was making a face until I sat back down and looked at my picture

Adam while we watched the movie Last Ounce of Courage
Jacob
It was still raining out when we got up.  Lots of water in the yard to make it even soggier. We did our morning reading, had our coffee and oatmeal.  Gayla messaged me to wish me a belated happy birthday and invited us to go to the Home Builders Show.  We met them there around noon.  It was good to see Joel with them.  He was happy to see us too.  There weren't many there, so it didn't take long to walk through it.  It was nice because we have had so much done, that we didn't need most of the things we walked by.  Bill always likes to collect lots of candy for the grandkids as he walks through. 
When we got home, I composed a letter for a girl who used to be in my Sunday School class when she was little.  She is in boot camp, so I am writing her while she is there to encourage her.  At 3:30, we left to go to Dennis Ward's birthday party.  We got there before him because it was a surprise party.  He was surprised and so happy everyone was there.  We had fun and the food was great.  Kimmy texted me that they dropped Jacob and Adam off at our house.  We were going to pick them up from their house after the party was over.  We left and headed home to spend time with them.  They carried the snowblower that Bill took off the tractor up to the loft in the shed.  Bill sure appreciates their help.  When they came in we played a game of 3-13.  Bill was the winner.  Then we played Skip Bo.  It was Jacob's first time playing and he won.  We all had fun playing.  After that we ate ice cream and watched the movie Last Ounce of Courage.  We all love that movie!  We watched some Funniest Home Videos, then Lucy before going to bed.  Hailey sent me lots of pictures and texted with me today.  We are going to her concert tomorrow with Jacob and Adam.  Texted with Adam and Eli too.  Talked with Vikki and Melissa.
Pictures Hailey sent me








Pictures Vikki sent me of their time at Bill's sister, Carol's house. Rody set up her computer and Vikki and the kids helped her make chex mix.





No comments: