Sunday, March 20, 2022

Sunday, 3/20/21, Jacob and Adam went to church with us, Went to Coco Loco's, Went to Hailey's School Concert, Kimmy, Jared, Eli and Isaac came over and Vikki, Rody and Peyton came over

Celebrated my Birthday and they put this on me and sang.  Jacob laughing in the background 
James celebrating his birthday too

Bill at Coco Loco's borrowing my sombrero 
Adam, Papa, Alec and Jacob


Pretty roses from Alec and Maddy for my birthday


Adam, Jacob and Bill waiting for Hailey's 
concert to start


 

Hailey playing her French Horn
 Hailey saying her part she memorized.  They each took turns telling about Jesus
Hailey in the middle row on the right in the Golden Voice Choir




Ally and Hailey...always take a together picture of these BFF's after concerts, etc
Adam
Eli on one rollerblade and Peyton
Isaac and Peyton
Eli, Vikki, Rody and Jared on the porch

Got up for church.  We all got ready.  I left early for prayer, and Bill brought the boys when he was ready.  Lisa gave me some foaming hand soap from Bath and Body works and a beautiful friendship birthday card.  

After church, we went to Coco Loco's to celebrate my birthday and James' birthday.  Jacob loved his food (he got what Hailey and I always get). Adam just ate chips and salsa and had a coke.  He doesn't like Mexican food so wanted to wait and eat pizza back at our house.  We had a fun time.  Maddy and Alec surprised me with roses, a funny card and a Bob Evan's gift card.  Diane and James got me a MasterCard gift card that I can use at Hobby Lobby.  She knows I love shopping there.  They sang happy birthday to James and I and then we got our free fried ice cream.  Bill helped me eat mine and Maddy helped James eat his.  We had fun.  We came home after that and rested for a while and Adam ate some pizza.

At 2:30 we went to Hailey's Symphonic Band and Goldenvoice Choir Lenten Concert.  It was just amazing and so touching with all of the kids reciting about Jesus.  The music and singing was absolutely amazing.  When I watched the first video of the concert in Wisconsin, kids were forgetting some of their memorization.  This time everyone remembered their parts and they all played with great skill.  We didn't see programs when we came in, so couldn't sing along with the songs.  Ginny noticed right away and brought 2 programs to us.  We were so thankful that we were able to follow along and know what to sing.  Afterwards, we told kids how wonderful they did as we made our way to find Hailey.  She and Ally were together and Ally told me she knew I would be coming to get a picture of them together.  She was right lol.  Melissa, Bruce, Jack and Evan were in the back of the church behind the glass watching the concert.  She still needs to be careful and I was so happy there was a safe place they could come watch from.  I know it made Hailey so happy.  

When we got back to my house, Kimmy, Jared, Eli, Isaac, and Vikki were there. They had the coffee made.  Rody brought Peyton after she got out of her choir practice.  We sat out on the porch for a while because it was so nice out.  Everyone left, so I my pictures from the concert to Hailey and Melissa.   Got goodnight texts from Eli and Adam.  I'm going to be ready for bed early tonight.  Those boys kept me up until 12:30 last night.  Now it is catch up on sleep time.




















No comments: