Saturday, March 26, 2022

Sat., 3/26/22, Met Jared at Tim Horton's to pick up Kit Kat, went to Purtells in Pinconning for dinner and ice cream


Bev, Jim, Bill and I


Gayla's sundae and Lew looking at it
Barb, Ron, Luis, Eva, Gayla, Wes, Don, Cindy, Lew, Bill, me, Julie and Jeff
Bill with the Kitchen Sink...some people order this filled with ice cream

I read my Bible, then went to Tim Horton's in Midland and got a French Vanilla Cappuccino and donut.  Met Jared there to pick up Kit Kat.  She did a lot of meowing on the way Jared said.  I put a Tim Horton's card on Jared's seat and told him to use that for their Saturday goodies.  He told me Kimmy wouldn't like that.  He was naughty and called Kimmy who told him not to use it.  Kit Kat was happy to see me, but cried unless I put my finger in the cage for her to rub her head against.  She was happy to get out of her cage in the family room and get some attention.  After a few minutes, we ran to the garage door and wanted to go where she is used to and check it out.  At 1:30 we headed to Pinconning.  We went to Northwoods, but it was way too busy, so we left and went to Purtells.  Wes ad Gayla, Luis and Eva and Don had just got there.  The restaurant didn't have enough help, so were closed, but they let us come because we had made a reservation.  We had the whole place to ourselves and had the best service and the best food.  It was amazing.  Great time of fellowship and fun.  We left and headed home.  We took a nap when we got home.  
I walked around outside and my daffodils are a couple of inches up now.  I emptied old nests out of the bird houses and got mealworms out for bluebirds.  Kimmy told me she has bluebirds already, so I guess I'm behind in preparing.  



No comments: