Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Wed., 3/9/22, Went to Kimmy's, Jacob had half day off for Delta, Picked kids up from school and spent time at Kimmy's, Went to Culver's and Jared met us there, Vikki, Peyton and Lilly came over


Jacob
Wyatt and Eli

Adam
The cute lambs

Cute lambs running

The boys at Culver's before Jared got there
Jared, me, Eli, Jacob and Adam
Lilly and Peyton



Melissa sent me these pictures...Hailey and  Vikki were at Taco Bell at the same time.  Cute picture of Hailey when she saw Aunt Vikki and Peyton.  Vikki had her come get in her car and she bought Hailey's food.  (picture below) Such a sweet Aunt.  They were all so happy to see each other there.  I love that we have a close family!



Sent Adam a good morning text.  This morning I beat him.  He usually is first and I see it when I wake up.  Read a couple of Scriptures and prayed. Sent Debbie her Scripture for the day and let her know I was still praying. Left for Kimmy's and stopped at Pat's on my way.  I wanted to pick up muffins, but only found doughnuts.  Found some Reeses Peanut Butter candies in a cane container and got them for all the kids.  Got to Kimmy's and it didn't take as long as usual for Wyatt to calm down so I could pet him.  He's always so excited to see me.  He probably knows I'm excited to see him too.  Jacob and I had doughnuts, Kimmy made me a great coffee, and we watched band videos and family videos.  How fun!  Love hearing the band ones and love seeing the kids and hearing them when they were so little.  We had some laughs while we watched.  They were just so cute.  Kimmy got a call from Vikki and I got a call from Melissa so we all were talking. We played a game of 3-13 after we hung up.  Kimmy was the winner by far.  I got stuck with 52 points the last hand, but managed to come in second, beating Jacob by 1 point.  We had a good laugh about that.    We took Jacob to school, then came back to Kimmy's and ate lunch.   She made yummy fettuccini and broccoli.   We tried to watch more videos, but didn't have Jacob there to help us get them on the tv.  We both talked on speaker to Melissa again.  We picked Adam up from school, then went and picked up Eli and Jacob.  We came back to Kimmy's so we could leave later and get to Culver's close to when Jared could come.  The lambs were all outside in the pasture, so I took some pictures.  They are so cute.  We all watched some more family videos.  We left to go to Culver's.  Adam and Eli rode with me.  Jacob rode with Kimmy.  We ordered and were all done eating, but me when Jared came.  Kimmy ordered his when she knew he was on his way, so it was reading when he came.  I ordered Bill a to go order to take home.  Adam and I were laughing at his text because he said he wanted a hamburger well dine.  On my way home, I got a text from Vikki saying Peyton wanted to come over so Lilly could see Kit Kat.  They came and had fun hanging out.  Lilly is such a sweet friend to Peyton.  They found a dead mouse on the air hockey table.  Yay, I have been trying to catch or kill that mouse since Thanksgiving.  It would always chew the foam insulation in the basement and it would fall like snow onto the air hockey table.  Hopefully no more of that.  It grossed the girls out. Lilly screamed when she saw it.  Bill took care of it for us.  They left because Vikki had to take Lilly home.



No comments: