Monday, March 7, 2022

Monday, 3/7/22, Beautiful snowy morning, 4 years ago is when God protected Melissa from running over Evan in the van. Went through some old CD's to see what pictures were on them. Went to Trinity Riders

 

Hailey sent me this cute picture in a text last night

Beautiful outside this morning
Beautiful cardinals in the tree by the feeders

Nice woodpecker on the suet feeder and cardinal in the tree
Closeup of the woodpecker
Bill reading his Bible next to me

Hailey texted me last night and sent me the cute picture with Abby.  We texted for a while before I went to bed.  Woke up to nice pretty snow on the ground and falling, but no school closings.  Bill met Rich this morning for breakfast.  I hung the big feeder back out.  I took it down yesterday because it was so windy out.  I fed Kit Kat her soft food in the kitchen, then gave her some attention.  When Bill got home, we did our morning routine, then watched some CD's with lots of pictures of Kenzie and Hailey, some of Jacob, a few of Adam and a couple of Max.  It was fun looking at them.  Texted a little with Adam in the morning.  

Went over paperwork for my doctor appt. tomorrow to make sure I hadn't missed filling out anything.  I am having a mole checked out, so prayer is appreciated for good results.  
Max texted me, so texted with him.  Went to Trinity Riders for their chapter meeting.  Put prayer requests for my appointment tomorrow and Bill's back injections Thursday on the list and we all prayed together for all of the requests at the end of the meeting.  So thankful for prayer.  A testimony was giving of how a 13 year old boy we have been praying for that had cancer, had tests and no cancer was found.  So many answered prayers from God.  

I talked with Melissa and Vikki on the phone.  Vikki reminded me that in 2018 on this day, Melissa almost backed over Evan, but God stopped her and protected him.  I am forever grateful.  Nathan's life was spared when in a side by side accident, and the tree limb went through his thigh and out his back.  He is alive and well praise God.

Posting what Melissa wrote so I never forget!!!  We were in Florida when this happened and remember getting the call from Melissa who was very shook up, but very thankful and blessed.

Thanking God today for protecting my baby! Almost ran over Evan this morning when dropping him off at school. He had gotten out of the van and dropped his change for the penny war just as Max was getting out and I was distracted talking to him. Some of the change must have fallen under than van so Evan crawled under to get it. (I couldn't see him and did not know he did this.) I waited as Max walked up to the door and double checked the backseat to make sure nobody forgot anything. As I started to pull away, I heard a honk and then someone yell "Wait" so I immediately stopped. He ran up to the van yelling "Wait, he's under the van!" I still didn't know what he was talking about thinking maybe the kid from the car behind me somehow got caught under my back bumper or something. I thought Evan had already ran into the school. I didn't even realize it was Evan until he slowly got up from the ground and I could finally see him. He looked so scared and I could hear the fear in his voice as he told me he was getting his money that fell. As I pulled away from the school, panic struck me as it started to sink in what had just happened and how close it really was. I just sat there crying, thanking God over and over again. Going over it in my mind later on, I started thinking of all the little things that made this turn out the way it did. Only a couple weeks ago the school decided to have an adult always standing at the door to let the kids in. If it hadn't been for that, I wouldn't have known and the outcome would have been totally different. I will forever be grateful to him and his quick thinking to yell for me to stop. If I had pulled away any sooner, not checking the backseat or not waiting till Max made it up to the door, the outcome could have been totally different. If the car behind me hadn't honked, I might not have been paying enough attention to hear someone yelling "Wait" or maybe would have thought they were just talking to the car behind me. All these what if's are so scary to think about but it definitely shows that God was watching out for us today. And these were just a few of the little things that prevented this horrible thing from happening. I can't wait for my baby to get home from school so I can squeeze him extra tight, I might not want to let him go! As I talk to him about NEVER EVER crawling under a vehicle again, I will also be giving him some extra hugs and kisses. Sooooooo thankful!!!!


So I just want to say again, THANK YOU JESUS! I can’t say it enough! I won’t stop! He is such a gracious God! I’m in tears!!!






No comments: