Sunday, March 6, 2022

Sunday, 3/6/22, Went to church, Gathered with Faith Riders and Trinity Riders for CMA National Day of Prayer to pray, went to Peyton's choir concert, went to Culvers

 

Jim, Bev, me, Bill, Ron, Barb, Mark, Ann, Don, Lew, Cindy, Elaine, Dennis and Jane Praying at New Life Church.  We used vehicles to block the awful wind.

Mark, Ann, Jane, Dennis, Elaine, Cindy, Lew, Wes, Gayla, Bill, Bev, Jim , Don, Barb and Ron praying at Heritage High School.  We also went to the township hall for prayer time there.  Very thankful for so many who came out to unite in prayer on this windy cool day. 

Peyton at her Choir Concert.  She has the yellow headband on second from back row on right


Peyton and her teacher after the concert

Peyton and Isaac
Me, bill, Peyton, Isaac, Rody and Vikki....we celebrated Peyton doing a great job at her concert.  She was pretty nervous to get up there, but she did it and did great.  I am so proud of her! 

I texted with Adam early this morning.  He said it was really windy there this morning too.  Did my morning reading.  Went to prayer at church and then to our church service.  Prayer was amazing and powerful.  Worship was great and pastor's message was very good.  Ha ha, I almost wrote pastor's massage was really good...that would have gotten lots of laughs I'm sure.  Melissa and I had a happy talk when I got home.  When God moves, and we share what He has done, it's a happy talk.   We ate lunch, then relaxed until time to leave to go pray with Faith Riders and Trinity Riders for CMA National Day of Prayer.  Everyone was scheduled to pray for different things.  We sang the Doxology in our church parking lot, Jesus loves me at the school and
His Truth is Marching on at the township hall.  It was an awesome time of prayer and seeking God to move in our churches, schools, government, families, Israel, the military, to stop the murder of babies, for peace in Ukraine and so many other things.   

After we were done praying, we went to Peyton's Choir Concert.  They sounded so wonderful and all did great.  Peyton was pretty nervous, so she kind of stood behind another girl and we couldn't see her real well, except for a few times.  Rody had his camera set up on the end, so we should get to see her really well when he sends that to us.  She is signing up for the next one, which will be about Joseph's coat of many colors.  I love having another granddaughter singing in a choir.  The man sitting behind me grabbed my coat and held it to help me get it on.  He was a very nice gentleman.  I almost didn't know what to do lol.  After the concert, they had refreshments and snacks for everyone.  It was pretty packed so we decided to take Rody, Vikki and the kids to Tony's.  We got there and they had already closed at 2 p.m.  We decided to go to Culvers.  Peyton rode with us and she was happy because she wanted ice cream and something to eat.  That's automatic for kids at Culver's.  We had such a nice time and were the only customers in there.  Vikki and I had their delicious olive burger.  This is Rody's first time in a restaurant in two years.  It was so nice getting to spend time together.  

We relaxed when we got home.  I gave Kit Kat some attention and some yummy treats.  She goes out the garage door when we leave now, if I have her in the garage.  It was windy, so I had her sleep in there last night.







2 comments:

Vikki's Blog said...

I loved how pretty they sounded, wish I could of seen Peyton better lol

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

They did sound pretty. We have to train that girl to move where she can see us so she knows we can see her. She's not the first to have the problem of hiding behind someone lol.