Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Tues, 3/8/22, Good news at dr. appt., Evan face timed me, Went to Eli's band concert

My Christmas Cactus is getting lots of blossoms finally

Eli did great in his concert tonight...first row on left
Eli and Mr. Shepherd during the concert



Eli in black in front row at the end of the concert
Me, Eli and Papa after the concert
Papa, Jacob and me after the concert

Woke up to sunshine.  So pretty.  This is the time of month we moved here and I remember loving how that warm sunshine came through the windows.  Brings back great memories every March.  Bill took the garbage out, snow blowed the driveway and shoveled the deck off.  I was on the phone waiting to connect with an insurance company.  It took such a long time to get to talk to someone for my one simple question.  The person was super nice though and very helpful so that made up for the long wait.  We did our regular morning routine.  We ate a late breakfast today though.  

In the afternoon, I went to my doctor appointment and got great news that there are no pre cancerous or cancerous moles.  What I thought was a mole was just a mature (he was kind and didn't say old age) growth.  It's not a favorite appt. to go to, but sure is good to hear good results.  I'm very thankful for all who were praying for me.  The growth I originally made the appt. for back in Dec. has even disappeared.  Thank you Lord!
I set up my appt. for an annual skin check appt. for next year because I know I will put it off if I don't set it up.  I talked to all of the girls afterwards and told them the good news.  Found out Eli has a concert tonight.  Yay!  I stopped at McDonalds for a Frappe' and Evan face timed me and showed me how he figured out to play two songs on the guitar.  Then he played a few songs on the piano, and he and Melissa played Chopsticks for me.  He did great and so did Melissa.  It was quite a good phone concert which I loved.  

We went to Eli's concert in the evening.  I texted with Jack on the way there.  We found a great parking spot. The concert started out with 5th grade, then 6th, then 7th.  They all sounded great and Eli did a super job!  He looked very handsome too!  Mr. Shepherd is such a great band director.  Such fun songs were included too.  What an enjoyable time we had.  

I talked to Melissa when we got home, texted with Kimmy, Vikki, Adam and Hailey.   
Very thankful to God for always being with us and loving us so.  


No comments: