Monday, March 21, 2022

Monday, 3/21/22, Lunch at Roy and Marie's, Rollerskating for Church night in the evening

 

Elijah

Vikki, Kimmy and me
Peyton and Lily
Lily, Peyton, Jared, Isaac and Eli....the skaters in our crew

Vikki, Kimmy, me, Adam, Jacob in front row.  Lily, Peyton and Eli in back
Vikki, Kimmy, me, Adam and silly Jacob
Isaac
Peyton and Lily
Adam and Jacob
Lily and Peyton











I made coffee for Bill, then I went out and filled the bird feeders and suet feeder.  I found a dead mouse in my chipmunk trap.  I made me a coffee when I got in the house and made oatmeal.  At noon, we went to Roy and Marie's for lunch.  They are both doing so well now, after having Covid and having to recover for so long.  We haven't been to their house since before Christmas.  It was nice to visit and pray together and lunch was delicious. We had cabbage soup, homemade bread, braunschweiger, turkey ham, pickles and yummy apple pie.  
We left there and walked through the Garden Place Shop. 
 
In the evening, Vikki came over and Peyton, Isaac and Lily ate their McDonalds.  Isaac didn't want his cheeseburger, so I ate it.  After that we left for the roller rink.  Kimmy, Jared and the boys pulled in just before we did.  It was so much fun watching the kids and Jared have fun skating.  Kimmy even went around once on Vikki's skates.  Jared is an amazing skater!  Isaac and Eli skate so good now too.  We brought snacks to have and water to drink.  
This kid was skating and jumping and was like super amazing.  He worked there and could skate anytime he wasn't busy.  I posted a video of him standing on his head in the middle of the rink, then skating around.  He was a super friendly kid and liked compliments on his skating. 

 I texted Melissa and she called me.  I'm picking her and the boys up tomorrow and taking the boys to their horse class, then Melissa and I are going to Tim Horton's and she's treating me.  Yay!  Texted with Eli and Adam today.  So nice to have Eli texting too!  




2 comments:

Vikki's Blog said...

Skate night was so much fun! I love just watching the kids and listening to the music!

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

Me too! Thanks for always inviting me. I love you!