Sunday, March 13, 2022

Sun., 3/13/22, We lost an hour of sleep last night, Woke up pretty perky (well maybe not Jacob), Went to church, Hailey came for lunch, Vikki and Peyton came over and Kimmy, Jared, Eli and Isaac came

Brittany and her family during Harper's baby dedication by Pastor Ken
All the baby dedications today...Praise God!
Hailey, Jacob and Adam after church

Vikki on the right worshipping during worship night!  New Life posted this picture!  Awesome night of worship!

I got up first and got ready, when I was finished getting ready, i came out and Adam was sitting in the Lazyboy.  He had gotten up 15 minutes after me.  Ate breakfast, then brought Kit Kat in for a few minutes, then did my Bible reading.  I had Adam wake Jacob up, so he would have enough time to eat and get ready.  After about 15 minutes, I had Adam check on Jacob because I hadn't heard any movement upstairs.  He was still sleeping.  Adam woke him up and he had about 20 minutes to eat and get ready.  Adam and I didn't notice any tiredness from the time change, but I guess Jacob did ha ha.  We went to church and Hailey was in the parking lot when we got there.  She came in with us and sat with us.  It was Celebration Sunday...with lots of people becoming new members, lots of baby dedications and 3 baptisms.  I had to help with the kids in the back, so I watched it later at home. So awesome!  It was nice getting to take to Tim and Cathy after church.  Kind of like a family reunion.  We talked for quite a while.  Plan to get together for dinner soon and talk more.  We came home from church and had spaghetti.  Hailey had to leave around 12:45 as she had to go to practice for her Music tour.  Vikki and Peyton got here around 1:45, after Peyton's choir practice, then Kimmy, Jared, Eli and Isaac came soon after.  We all hung out for a while and some of us had muffins.  After everyone left, Bill took a nap and I posted on Facebook.  We went to the evening Worship Service at our church at 6.  It was so good!  We came home and watched a Hallmark Movie on Amazon Prime and had ice cream.
Texted with Hailey and Adam.

No comments: