Friday, March 25, 2022

Friday, 3/25/22, Went to Kimmy's, Took Kit Kat in to be spayed, Picked up Adam, Played Bedwars for the first time, Went to dinner with Wes and Gayla



Bill Max and Bruce unloading wood from the trailer 
Max and Bruce

A big pileated Woodpecker on Kimmy's feeder.   There was a little woodpecker on the top of
the post above long feeder with the yellow top, waiting to see if he could get a turn.  I took the picture between the blinds.
Jacob sure reminds me of Bill when he was young in this picture
Adam after he gave me a lesson on how to play bedwars

Kit Kat after her surgery....Jared picked her up for me and she spent the night at there house.
 Nice because with Kimmy, she had her own personal vet.  She sure got lots of attention and love.

Beautiful Kleenex box holder Wes made me
.
Garden Angel I saw at the Builders Show that Abele's Green house had there.  I really liked it and evidently Gayla could tell.  

Left to go to Kimmy's at 7:40 this morning.  Had Kit Kat in the cage and she cried all the way to Freeland.  After that I prayed for her, was talking to her and put my finger in the cage  for her to nudge her head against.  She calmed down and sure was a good kitty in the car.  When I got to Kimmy's, Wyatt settled down really quick today, so I could pet him really quickly.  Kimmy put a blanket over Kit Kat's cage so she wouldn't be scared of Wyatt.  They both were really good.  We drank our coffee and visited.  Kimmy woke Jacob up.  I forgot he was even there.  It was nice having him there in the morning with us.  We left to take Kit Kat to be spayed, then when we were done there, we went to Tim Hortons and sat in the parking lot drinking our cappuccinos and eating our muffins.  I thought I got enough for Jared too, but guess I didn't count right.  I asked Kimmy if there were 4 left in the box and she said there were only three.  I guess I ate Jared's.  I was going to go get another one, but Kimmy talked me out of it.  Poor Jared.  She made sure she told him I ate his too!!!  We picked Adam up from school then and headed back to Kimmy's.  Now we had Adam home for the afternoon which was nice.  Kimmy made chicken salad sandwiches for lunch.  YUM.  Kimmy took Jacob to school, while Adam taught me and let me practice playing bedwars.  Melissa called me while we were playing, so my concentration went out the window.  I sure am not good at it.  I can't even hardly motivate through the place.  Kimmy got home and I did get good at depositing all of the merchandise they collected though.  I left when Kimmy was leaving to go get Eli.  Wes and Gayla were coming to pick us up to take us to Riverside.
When I got home, Melissa called me to let me know Max and Bruce were heading over to get wood.  She said Bruce had sent Bill a text.  When I saw them come, I hung up and went out to help.  It was so muddy, Bill got the tractor stuck in the woods by the wood pile.  Bruce, Max and I pushed him out.  I had brought Bill's muck boots out, but none of the guys wanted to use them.  I had mine on!!!!!  I sure was happy about it too.  The mud was at least 5 inches deep.  Bruce and I pushed at the back through the mud, because I didn't want Max ruining his good tennis shoes.  After we loaded the wood, Max drove the tractor and parked by their SUV so we could unload the wood.  I ran to get my phone then, so I could take a picture.  I wanted to take one of Max driving the tractor, but Bill didn't have his phone on him and neither did Bruce.  Therefore, I only got the unloading of the wood picture.  As soon as they left, Wes and Gayla came to get us.  We quick washed up and went out to their van.  On the way, Gayla gave me my birthday present.  I pulled out the beautiful Kleenex box holder Wes had made me first.  It's so nice!  Then I saw the card, so read it.  It was such a beautiful card that was about being family.  In the card was a gift certificate to Abele's Greenhouse so I could go get that angel I saw at the builders show.  That was so sweet of them, but way too much for my birthday.  They also paid for our perch dinners even though we tried to stop them.  They sure are great friends who are family in our hearts.  We came back home and played two games of 3-13.  Bill won the first game and Gayla won the second game.  The first game I went out with 3 wilds on the 3 hand.  WOW!  That was fun.  Too bad it didn't last.  They left, and I called Kimmy because I hadn't heard anything about Kit Kat.  Kimmy said she accidentally sent the text for me to Jared.  Jared had just gotten home with her about 10 minutes before I called.  It was 8:30 when I called.  She was doing good and Kimmy sent me a really sweet video and some pictures so I could see her.  Kimmy and Jared sure are kind and always willing to help.  Melissa called me before I went to bed.  
Texted with Eli and Adam today.  




No comments: