Thursday, March 10, 2022

Thurs. 3/10/22, Took Bill for injections in his back, went to Outback, Dropped off some things at Melissa's, took naps

 

Evan 
Hailey

Jack

I woke up when Kenzie called me this morning.  I got up and realized the kernel burner wasn't working.  We talked for a quite a while while I waited for the Kernel Burner to ignite.  I accidentally didn't close the door tight last night before bed, so it shut down.  I was happy it started after about 5 minutes, and also that it didn't get to cold in here.  After our regular morning routine, I sent Debbie her morning Scripture.  Still praying for her to feel better, and find out what's going on.  Brought Kit Kat in to give her soft food and pet her.  She sure is friendly and loves the attention now.  She is such a nice kitty.  I listened to good worship music.  Put the song, "In Jesus Name" on by Katy Nichole.  It is a powerful song and one of my favorites right now.  I was singing the name of Jesus over everyone in my family. She has an amazing testimony, and wrote this song from her writings in her prayer journal.  Sent it to Melissa so she could listen and read her testimony.  Vikki sent me her testimony last night.  

Talked to Melissa and then talked to Marie.  At 1:15, we left for the pain clinic so Bill could get injections in his back.  I couldn't stay with him, so went to get gas at Sam's Club, then thought I would go in and pick up a few things.  I had set my timer for 1 hr. 15 min. which it how long the girl said it would take till Bill was done.  I still had 36 minutes so thought I had plenty of time.  I got a call as soon as I was halfway to the back of the store saying Bill was getting dressed and I could pull up to pick him up.  I walked to the door as fast as I could and headed right there.  I was only about 5 minutes away.  Bill called me when was almost there as he was wondering where I was.  I pulled in the parking lot and he was outside waiting for me.  They said someone had to drive him after these appointments.  He was bandaged up and told to take it easy.  Please pray these injections take the pain away.  They said they could help his spasms and neuropathy also, so praying for that too.

We went to Outback for lunch.  Bill had a steak and a baked potato and I had chicken and a baked potato.  I texted Kimmy to see if Jacob and Adam want to go to the Home for the Homeless Spirit Hockey Game when they spend the night and they both want too.  My nephew's Church Worship team is doing a concert there before the game starts.  We have a group of us from Faith Riders going.  We finished eating and talked about splitting a dessert, then I remembered it was my birthday month, so asked him about a free dessert.  He brought a huge scoop of ice cream and hot fudge out and Bill and I shared it.  It was so good.  We came home, and Bill went out to the shed for a while and I went to drop off some things at Melissa's.  I took the boys and Hailey Reeses Peanut Butter Cups and they were all happy.  Hailey asked me if that was what Peyton had in the car last night, and was happy she got one too.  I sure loved seeing them all.  Max was working on his online schoolwork, so I didn't get to see him.  When I got home, Bill was taking a nap, so I sat down by him and napped too.  I woke up when Melissa called me.  We had a nice chat.  She said Max really liked the treat I took him.  

Please keep Hailey in prayer.  She is having an MRI Monday.  Pray for good results.  She was born with Spina Bifida and has been having some back pain.  She has never had any complications since her surgery at a year old, so God did an amazing miracle.  They think this is probably the muscle tightening, but want to check it out.  Thanks for praying.  



No comments: