Monday, March 28, 2022

Monday, 3/28/22, Met my Best Friend for our birthday lunches at Zhenders, Went shopping at Sam's Club and Kroger

Celebrate our Birthdays together.  Best Friends for many years.  We forgot to take a picture today, so I'm putting some old ones on that we took 



I am so thankful for God giving me the best BFF ever!  We have been best friends for 53 years now.  God picked her out just for me and gave me such a gift.  She is the one that led me to read the Bible, being born again and having a personal relationship with Jesus.  She loves me and my family and always shows it in such kind and caring ways.  I am forever grateful and love her like a sister.  
Nice "Besties Forever" plate she gave me today
This is what Kit Kat does when I drive in the garage and park.  She can't wait for me to get out, so climbs on the window and starts pawing to get in.  Silly Kitty

Charlie picked Bill up to go for coffee.  I did my morning routine, but didn't have oatmeal and coffee.  Meeting my friend, Vikki, at Zhenders today, so didn't want to be full.  I did drink a protein drink.  Walked on the treadmill, but only went 1 1/2 miles this morning.  Bill got his truck started after doing what DJ told him to.  Yay! 

Paul face timed me and I wished him a happy birthday.  It was so nice talking to him.  He was pretty excited about his birthday.  I texted a little with Vikki, and she gave me his address so I can send him a card.  I also texted with my friend, Vikki, and she let me know she would be at Zhenders at 12 noon.  I left for Frankenmuth, and decided to walk to a store I love to go through called Abby's.  There was a sign on the door that they wouldn't be opening today until noon.  It was so cold and windy out, that I just walked back to Zhenders where my car was parked and waited for Vikki E. to call me.  She got there and we went inside and got right in and got served our family style chicken dinner quickly.  The price for a chicken dinner is $30 now.  Wow!  I sure am glad they do the birthday dinners for free and we cans use them anytime during the month of our birthdays.  We haven't met since Covid started (except 1 quick time in a parking lot), so this was a special and much enjoyed time together.  We spent a couple of hours just eating and visiting and then doing more visiting.  We left there and went to Abby's and walked around.  She liked the store too.  She had to leave after that, because she had to go back home which is 2 1/2 hours away.  After we said our goodbyes, she turned one way to head home and I turned the other.  She called me shortly after to tell me we forgot to take a picture.  Gee, we both felt bad because we always get a birthday picture together when we meet.  

I got home and talked with Kimmy, and then with Vikki.  Vikki had a good doctor appt. and so did the kids.  I texted with Eli when he let me know he was getting his Covid booster.  Texted with Adam too.  It was a great day.  Tomorrow, Kimmy, Vikki and kiddos are coming over so it will be another great day.

Bill had to go to an elder's meeting tonight.  It went good.  When he got home, he got the mail.  We got our check from the insurance company.  

No comments: