Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Tues., 3/22/22, Took Royce grandsons to horse class, Tim Hortons with Melissa, Our neighbors behind us are having a baby girl next month yay!

 

Jack and Evan with their Timbits.  They each wanted to save one for Abby.  Kind hearted boys and so handsome too.

Blossoms on my Christmas Cactus are opening
Used my new spoon rest from Kimmy and family.  Worked great.  Used my other one on the stove while I was using this one on the cupboard.
My club sandwich from Nori's today

I went to Melissa's at 8:30 and picked up her, Jack and Evan.  They had another birthday gift wrapped for me.  I opened it and it was a cat toy that was on a string and had a nice handled pole to hold.  This morning, I couldn't find Kit Kat's one toy she does have, so it sure was good timing.  We dropped the boys off at horse class, then Melissa and I went to Tim Hortons and Melissa treated me to a French Vanilla Cappuccino and a blueberry muffin.  Melissa got a Mocha and blueberry muffin.  We picked Max up a Boston Cream and the other boys a box of Tim Bits.  She treated me for an additional birthday present.  So sweet of her.   We ate at Melissa's and realized they had forgot Max's donut.  I went back and told them and they gave me one, so I headed back to Melissa's.  Max was super happy to get it and started eating it right away.  Melissa went to pick up the boys and they were happy to get their Timbits.  They are sure growing into nice young gentlemen.  

After I left Melissa's, I went to my eye doctor's office and they adjusted the nose piece on my glasses.  It has been bothering me.  The guy was super nice and told me just to come back if it needed adjusting more.  I called Nori's in the parking lot and ordered a Club Sandwich.  By the time I drove around the corner and got there, it was ready for pick up.
It was the best ever!  Yum!

We both read our Bibles and then took a little nap.  Our neighbor from behind came over and wanted us to sign her petition to run for judge.  She is super nice, smart, and pro life and for families, so we were happy to.  She told us she is having a baby girl next month and we are so happy for them.  They are great neighbors and have blessed us lots.  Can't wait to pick out something for baby for them.  

Texted with Vikki, Adam, Kimmy, Vicki Beemer, Kim R. Sherri S. and Merijo.  Talked to Vikki and lots to Melissa today.  Peyton and Isaac had good doctor appointments.  Sue is home from the hospital.  So happy they got her rhythm of her heart back where it should be.  

2 comments:

Vikki's Blog said...

O man, now I want a Turkey club! Told ya they are good!!!

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

All I have to do is think of one of those and I want one.