Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Wed., 3/30/22, picked Jack up to spend the night, Kimmy dropped Eli off to spend the night too. They have plans for having so much fun together!

Evan wasn't trusting Hailey to hold him on her shoulders ha ha
Brother and sister love!
Eli and Jack eating pizza combo lunches from Little Caesars and both drinking Mountain Dew
They had fun with the light saber in the basement.  They turned the lights out so it would be really dark
Me and Bill while they were in the basement.  Bill was sleeping, but I was just listening to them with joy in my heart.  This is the first time Jack has been able to spend the night since before Covid.  He and Jack are best buddies, so that made it all the better that they could spend the night together.  I am one happy nana and my heart if full!
 


The boys thought it was very funny when I came down in my winter coat.  I got shot and it stung, so wore it for extra protection


 
Cute selfie Adam sent me
Bread Bill baked....it was ready last night, but he was too tired so he left two loaves on the kitchen cupboard.  They were gigantic this morning when I got up.  I put them in the oven and went down to walk, so he got them out.  The bread is delicious even though the shape is funny.
Eli and Jack playing Mario Cart
My Christmas Cactus is just beautiful with even more blossoms coming


Charlie called Bill and told him he wanted to wait to go for their coffee.  It was very icy out and still raining.  I got up so I could walk on the treadmill.  Did two miles today while listening to great worship music.  Had yummy oatmeal and my coffee afterward.  Started reading Revelation last night so will reading it through.  I picked up pizza combo lunch kits for Jack, Eli and Hailey.  Took a Hot and Ready to Melissa, Max and Evan.  All three that had the combo's wanted Mountain Dew to drink, so I got those for their drinks.  I picked Hailey up and she rode to Melissa's with me and ate her pizza there.  Evan came out right away to say hi and thank me for the pizza.  Jack came out with his suit case, and a huge bag with stuff to play with Eli with (and papa and I he said).  He also had his cool light saber.
We were a little ways away when he remembered he forgot his roller blades.  We went back to get them so they could rollerblade together.  When we got to my house, Kit Kat came in and ran right to her green mouse toy.  Jack thought it was cute how she loves that one they gave me so much.  They ate their pizza when they got home.  Eli almost ate the whole 4 big pieces.  Jack ate two of his pieces.  They went down in the basement after they finished.  They brought Kit Kat down to play, but she was scared of the light saber.  She ran up to me, and I put her back in the garage.  

Bill and I relaxed while they had lots of fun and talked non stop in the basement. Bill fell asleep, but I enjoyed listening to their laugher and happy and exited talking.  This is so good for all of us because it has been so long since we've been able to have Jack stay.  Eli always loves being the only child at his house so we haven't had him in a long time either.  

They played for three hours in the basement then came upstairs and hung out.  They wanted to go outside, but it was still raining.  I picked up burgers and fries from Tony's and brought it home to eat.  The boys loved it.  They wanted Papa and I to play nerf guns with them, so we went down and had lots of laughs, lots of fun and lots of exercise.  We came up and watched the Movie, What If.  They both really liked it.  Then it was 11:30, so Bill and I were ready for bed and the boys wanted to stay up late and watch How to Train Your Dragon/The Hidden World.  I wonder what time they will be waking up tomorrow.

                                  Melissa and Hailey had fun going to look for a prom dress.  It made me       so happy to see these pictures. They had so much fun, but didn't find the perfect dress.




















No comments: