Thursday, March 31, 2022

Thurs., 3/31/22, Fun with the boys in the morning, Jared and Kimmy picked up Eli, I took Evan home, Hailey, Vikki, and I went to Coco Loco, Evan and Isaac are spending the night


Jack and Eli this morning
Adam, Eli and Jacob leaving my house to head for Grandma and Grandpa Russells
Hailey, me and Vikki...on our way there, I asked Hailey if she wanted me to call Aunt Vikki and have her meet us there and she said an excited YES!  We had so much fun and laughed till I cried as I always do with Vikki.

Hailey and I with the Coco Loco Band and singer
Two singers...the one on the left is definitely the best!

Two trumpet players too....the one on the left is far better too!
Vikki took our picture at the light.  She was parked next to us.

Hailey told me to put my window down and she would take a picture of Aunt Vikki.  

We just don't know who this silly lady is....we thought it was Vikki, but sure doesn't look like her ha ha

Isaac skating backwards
Evan and Isaac doing some fancy skating
They are both 10 and pretty much the same size...Isaac is four months younger.
Evan, Isaac and Papa eating.  The boys commented on how good their McDonald hamburgers were. They are still at the age where they pick McDonald's.
Isaac and Evan playing the piano.  They were so cute and played so well for their first time playing together

Evan, Papa and Isaac preparing for our nerf gun flashlight battle


Nana in on the action




Watching Lego Stop Motion videos and minecraft Scar videos


 Eli and Jack stayed up until 4 a.m.  Bill and I went to bed at midnight.  They finished watching a movie.  I can't believe they stayed up that late and then were up before us this morning.  I had put their favorite cereal boxes on the table and when I came out, they had their bowls and had the milk out.  They didn't want help pouring the milk or anything.  Grandkids sure grow up fast.  We prayed and did a morning scripture and devotion.  Then they went downstairs to rollerblade.  Kimmy, Jared, Adam and Jacob came her after Jacob got out of Delta.  I helped Eli carry out all of this things, some pops/waters and muffins for the trip.  They are excited to be heading to see their grandma and grandpa in Indiana.  

I took Jack home as he had to work on schoolwork.  He took his vacation in Florida a couple of weeks ago, so now has to work through the actual spring break.  He sure had fun with his cousin here.  At 12:30, I picked Hailey up for our girl time at Coco Loco's.  It was fun having Vikki with us.  After I dropped Hailey back off, I went to pick up things to fill a couple of Hope Totes for the Rescue Mission.  When I went to put the stuff in the trunk, I saw all the pop cans and realized I forgot to take them back with Hailey.  She always helps me do that.  I called he and went back and got her, and we took them back to Kroger.  I dropped her off and came home and relaxed for a while.  At 5, I picked up soup and a Sandwich for Bill and then picked up Evan and Isaac from Melissa's (Vikki met me there).
We visited outside while we waited for Evan to finish some schoolwork.  Vikki left and Melissa brought out Abby for me to hold on my lap in my car while I waited.  We had gotten cold from the wind and Abby sure kept me warm.  Melissa went in the house to check on Evan.  After Evan loaded his things in, we went to McDonalds and picked up their food.  We came home and ate with Papa.  I sure love hearing Isaac and Evan talk with each other.  They are so cute together.  They went downstairs and played air hockey and then rollerbladed for a while.  I texted with Adam and also with Hailey.  I was happy to hear when Kimmy and family were there safely.  They are in good hands now.  

The boys had us come down and have a nerf battle in the dark with flashlights.  We had fun and then got real tired from all that running.  When we went upstairs I heard Evan tell Isaac, "I didn't know I was that good" lol.  

They had ice cream (I had strawberries) while we watched Scar roller coaster minecraft videos and lego motion stop videos.  Evan makes sure I am watching too.  They sure have fun and are easy to have.  Love how all these cousins get along so well and have fun together.  


















2 comments:

Vikki's Blog said...

Love all the pictures! So glad our kids get to experience fun grandparents! Thanks for inviting me to lunch, it was so good!

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

And we get to experience fun grandkids!!! I will never forget how when I asked Hailey if I should call you and invite you and she said and emphatic YES right away. So precious how she loves her Aunt Vikki!