Friday, March 4, 2022

Friday, 3/4/22, Nice day with sunshine and warmer temps, 40 degrees, Saw deer in our yard, Played 3-13, Ate ice cream and watched the movie War Room

 

Bill smiling as he was winning our first game of 3-13
Snow is almost gone
We were excited to see these beautiful deer out back




Bill went to breakfast with Charlie.  I ate my delicious oatmeal with blueberries, strawberries and nuts in it.  Put on some awesome worship and spent time with the Lord.  Did morning reading and prayer.  Did some laundry, filled bird feeders, walked around the yard.  Kit Kat walked with me.  Talked to Kimmy and I'm so happy they have high speed internet now.  They really need it with their business and all the pictures they have to take, plus just for normal things.  

Bill and I played 2 games of 3-13.  The first one he won -60 something to -5.  He kept sending Adam pictures.  The second game I won -23 to 76.  I told him to send Adam pictures lol.  Of course he ripped up that score sheet.  Adam sent me a yay when I told him the score.  We ate ice cream and watched the movie, War Room.  It is such a great movie!  


No comments: