Thursday, March 24, 2022

Thurs., 3/24/22, Went to Abele's Greenhouse, went to Walmart, Took Bill to pick up his truck

My cactus blossoms look so beautiful now

Kit Kat loves her green toy


She loves her pink toy too...doesn't get as hyper with it as she does with the green one

Bill went with Charlie this morning.  I ate my oatmeal and drank my coffee, then did my Bible reading.  After that if went to Abele's Greenhouse and picked up a beautiful garden angel for my friend, Vikki's birthday.  I saw it at the Home Builder's show and loved it.  I didn't think of it for a present for her there though, but knew where I could get it.  I went to Walmart and took a block set I had picked up for the church nursery/toddler rooms.  It was so tiny it was ridiculous.  They took it back and the lady couldn't believe how little it was either.  Now I need to pick out something different.  I went to Best Buy too and got a magnetic phone holder for the car.  Rody put one in Vikki's car and it works great.

Vikki stopped over after school to pick up a surprise I got her.  I bought two make up items at Walgreens and got the third free, so got her what she uses for the free one.  She helped me decide where to put my phone holder for my car I got today too.  She had to leave right away to go get the kids from school.

I texted with Kimmy.  Bummed that the lady sold her a saddle that looked beautiful in the picture, but actually was badly cracked all over.  Kimmy and Jared would never do that to someone so it is all the more upsetting.  

I took Bill to DJ's to pick up his truck.  DJ fixed the tire warning sensory light that kept coming on.  Bill was happy about that.  He couldn't fix my heated seat because it needs a new element.  He's trying to order one.  On our way, we stopped at the bank for Bill to get some money out to pay D.J.  Our bank wouldn't let him withdraw any money out.  We went back into Shields and were able to stop at another credit union and got it out.  Thankful I thought of trying that.  I saw a lady walking on the sidewalk in the rain, carrying a few of bags of groceries and one got a hole in it and lots of groceries were falling.  I stopped and gave her a large study Aldi's bag and she was so thankful and happy.  She even thought she had seen me before.  Little things are so important. On our way home, we stopped at Tony's and were happy that this Tony's still had great food and large portions.  The other one nearby has shrunk its portions.

I texted with Eli and Adam and even got to text with Lela.  She made me laugh about their 3-13 game.  It reminded me of Bill and my games of 3-13.  She also sent me some beautiful spring pictures of her birds and flowers. Made my day.

I got a beautiful friendship card from my friend Vikki E.  She is always so sweet.  She decorated the envelope so beautifully, I hated throwing it away.  

Kit Kat races in the house whenever the door is opened.  She heads right for her toys now and wants to play with them.  What a weird cat.  I had to put her food and water up at 10 p.m. because she gets spayed tomorrow. 


2 comments:

Vikki's Blog said...

Thank you for the makeup! I was going to pick one up but you got it for me, your so sweet!!!

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

You are welcome. You are just reaping back all the sweetness you sow!!!