Friday, April 29, 2022

Friday, 4/29/22, Went to Freeland Garage Sales, Went to Adam's soccer game

 

My cousin, Jack, passed away on the 27th.  He was my favorite cousin!  I'm thankful for all the memories of have of fun times together.

Fun time going to garage sales with Kimmy and Vikki.  We all had our wonderful carts Vikki found for us a few years back.
Vikki, Jack, Melissa, Evan and Kimmy....we were happy when they came to the area we were in to say hi.  Evan brought the nerf gun at the sales and was so happy he got it for $4 which was a really good deal.  Jack got one for a good deal too.
Vikki, Kimmy and me having ice cream from the ice cream truck.  I wanted to treat them just because of all the memories I have of getting ice cream from the ice cream cart in the neighborhood when I was little.

Peyton and Isaac in their cute shirts Kenzie and Travis made them.
Adam played an amazing game.  He is fast, his eye is on the ball always, and he is so good at going after the ball and kicks it so well.  Great soccer player! Lots of action pictures below!





He looks so big out on the soccer field now.   He started out playing so little.  
He ran to the other end and kicked it three or four times toward the goal, but the goalie stopped it each time.  They won 6 to 0. 

Bill, Adam and I
Me and Eli
 

Planted my Zinnias a few days ago and they are sprouting.

Got up, got ready, and packed sandwiches, grapes, muffins, cream sodas and waters for our lunch during our garage sale time.  It was a beautiful sunny day.  We started out in the 30's with our hats and gloves on.  Buy the end of our shopping day it was in the 60's and we were eating ice cream.  We all found a few things and got discounted prices on most of it.  We had a great time hanging out and shopping together.  Nice getting 11,000 steps too.  We were glad we got to hang out with Melissa, Bruce, Jack and Evan for a while too.  We shopped until 4, then Kimmy headed to Adam's game, and Vikki and I headed home.  Bill and I headed to Adam's game, once I got home.  

It was windy and a little cool in the open field watching Adam play, but we took hats, gloves and blankets so wasn't too bad.  I got my hug from Eli and loved seeing him.  Jacob had to practice his music, so he couldn't come.  I am glad he is so responsible and wants to do well.  I sure enjoyed watching Adam play.  He is just amazing now.  He goes after the ball and knows how to get it to where it should go. 

We came home, and I talked to Melissa for a while, and also texted with Kimmy, Adam, Vikki, Hailey and Kenzie.   

No comments: