Saturday, April 30, 2022

Sat., 4/30/22, Happy 11th Birthday Evan! We love you!

Happy Birthday Evan!  We love you so much!
Elijah and Evan
Hailey and Abby
Max
Jack



Jack, Elijah and Melissa watching Evan open gifts
Evan thought this card was really funny!
Hailey and Elijah
Shooting off their stretchy things



Evan made this cute sign out of legos...he is very creative
Bruce, Evan and Melissa

Peyton modeling some cute clothes she got at a garage sale
 

Bill met Charlie for coffee.  I got ready, fed the birds, ate breakfast and had my morning coffee.  Texted with my sister Brenda lots, and also texted with my sister Jody.  Texted with Kimmy, Adam, Vikki and Melissa too.  Bill worked on power washing the mower and putting it on the tractor.  He got it on right before it was time to leave.  We went to Evan's Birthday Party at 2.  We had fun and the cake and ice cream sure were delicious.  It was fun seeing Evan so excited and having fun with his friend Elijah.  Bill saw that it was supposed to rain in a couple of hours, so we left so he could cut the grass.  First time this year it's been cut!  I went to Costco and got gas because we saw it was going up to $4.39.  I paid 3.92 at Costco.  Vikki got gas in town for 3.96 and then she came to our house.  I got there right after her.  Peyton brought all of her clothes she got from the garage sale to model for me.  We had so much fun.  She sure got cute clothes for cheap.  She looked beautiful in everything.  I wish I would have remembered to take a picture here.  I dropped some slippers that came today off at Melissa's.  I had ordered her a pair 2 years ago and she loved them, so wanted the same kind.  I went to Meijer after that and picked up some of the carbonated water Bill likes to drink.  Read our Bibles, and relaxed in the evening.
 

No comments: