Friday, April 22, 2022

Fri. 4/22/22, Met Maddy for breakfast, Bill worked on emptying water out of cistern, pulled weeds, made chicken noodle soup

Adam sent me this picture.  They are looking good!  Maverick City Music is my favorite worship group

Kimmy sent me these cute pictures of Adam and Jacob in their new Maverick City Music shirts!  So cool and love the colors!  They are really handsome grandsons too! 


Hyacinths are almost ready to open.  Probably tomorrow when it's 80 degrees
Daffodils are opening

Got up early, got ready, then went to meet Maddy at I Hop for breakfast.  I got the senior Breakfast Sampler and it was delicious.  We had a great visit over breakfast.  
When I got home, I did my Bible reading.  Walked outside and looked things over.  Changes in plants every day now. It was nice still day which was great after yesterday's wind.  I put Easter baskets and stuff away til next year.  

Sue called me and she has to have her heart shocked to get it back into rhythm.  Charlie has a tooth infection and will need a root canal.  They have lots going on right now.  I made chicken noodle soup with homemade Amish noodles. I invited Charlie to come eat with us, but his mouth is too sore.  Praying for both of these dear friends.

I caught up on my blogs, did some reading, and walked more outside and pulled weeds.
It's nice having them pull out easy because of the ground being wet yet.  I also planted some Zinnias today so they have a head start when I plant them outside.  

I texted with Adam, Kimmy, Hailey.  Talked with Vikki and Melissa.  Vikki still is having sinus issues so I am praying for her too!  Melissa is getting lots of plans going for Hailey's graduation party.  It's going to be so nice.  












No comments: