Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Tues., 4/5/22, Went to get taxes done, went to breakfast, went shopping, put metal bluebird hole pieces on bird houses, cleaned closet shelf

Bill putting metal bluebird hole covers on



This kleenex box looks pretty in the holder Wes made me. Love that it's see through.
So many brought Hope Totes into church on Sunday for the Rescue Mission  I love doing this!
Eli on his new English Saddle.  Glad they sent the other one back.  This one is so much nicer!
Eli with the sword Traviis gave him.  It was really rusty and he cleaned it up.   Pictures courtesy of my Kimmy

Bill took the garbage out, while I played with Kit Kat in the house and fed her soft food.  We went to get our taxes done, then went to breakfast at Nori's afterward.  They always have delicious breakfasts.  I brought two pieces of ham home, because breakfast was so big.  We drove separate because I needed to go get some cards, got to Hobby Lobby and also to Aldi.
I was happy to get birdseed pretty cheap at Aldi.  Picked up two bags and let the girls and Lela know about it.  They don't have birdseed there too often.  I picked up Easter candy for baskets and the Easter egg hunt today.   It's a little disappointing that they don't have more about the true meaning of Easter, but I did find scripture jelly beans, chocolate crosses and some lamb chocolates.  I used to find eggs with pictures of Jesus or Doves on them filled with candy, but couldn't get any this year.  I did find some "He is Risen" plates for desserts to go on for Easter.   Candy prices sure did rise along with everything else. 

When I got home, Bill started putting the metal plates with bluebird size holes on all of the birdhouses, whether they small holes, or holes that have been enlarged.  I was his assistant an handed him what he needed when he needed it.  It was super muddy from yesterday's in a few of the spots where the bird houses were.  They sure look better and now we will hopefully get some bluebirds.  

I cleaned the closet shelves in our closet.  They were starting to look messy.  They look much better now.  

I talked to Melissa, Vikki and Kimmy and Kenzie. Oh, Evan got on the phone and talked to me too, and Kimmy's boys talked on speaker phone.  Texted with Adam and Hailey.

Bill and I relaxed in the evening and snacked on an orange and some nuts. I read my Bible because I was gone so much today.  He had already got his reading done, so he read on his book.  Wow when you read Revelation it sure makes you see that churches (God's people) need to be reading the Word and doing what it says.  Lots in there about doing what Jesus says and repenting of what we do that is against what Jesus says.  His Word is really clear, so no excuses for anyone!  Pastor gave a sermon last week about the line drawn in the sand. With the line, you are either on one side or the other.  You can't be on the line.  You are either for Jesus or against Him.  You either do what He says or you don't.  Wow what a message that was!  So true and so needed!

Isaac was excited all day, because he knew his Uncle Jay was taking him to pick out a sports jacket.  He told Vikki that's all he thought about all day.  His uncle also got him the pants.  Isaac sure looks handsome in them.  He sure was happy.  I can't wait til he wears them to church!




 

No comments: