Sunday, April 3, 2022

Sunday, 4/3/22, Went to church, Max came over,

Papa and Max hauling wood.  Max wanted to surprise his dad and bring some home for him
Max likes driving the tractor and is good at it
Loading the wood in the truck
Max and I with Kit Kat...he makes me look short now too!
Max saw inside our camper for the first time today.  

 Went to prayer before church.  Vikki, Peyton and Isaac sat by us until Teachers and kids were dismissed for Kids Church.  Vikki was back with the kids and Rody was working in the Tech Room today.  It was a great message today.  After church we picked up Max.  I gave him his choice of where to sit and he picked the front seat of the truck with a smile.  We took him to get a Shamrock Shake and I got my free Frappe'.  Max and I got a good laugh as Papa ordered for us and asked for a Crappe' (he clarified 3 times too lol).  Melissa got a good laugh when I told her too.  Max picked Taco Bell for our food, so we picked up tacos and nacho's from there and also got 2 free senior drinks.  We brought the food home and ate here.  Max had told us he had two Shamrock Shakes the other day and threw up.  Well after he was done with his shake and almost done with his food, he told me he didn't feel well.  Papa told him to go outside and walk around.  I gave him a sturdy plastic bag and he threw up, came in the garage and put the bag in the trash, washed up, and then was back to normal.  Must be something about those shakes and him.  We talked, looked at pictures of our Yellowstone trip and reminisced, played with Kit Kat, and then he asked if they could go outside and load wood.  He wanted to take some home to surprise his dad.  I let Papa and him have some guy time and I took a few pictures.  Max hadn't seen inside the camper yet, so we took him on a tour.  He loved it and can't wait to go camping with us sometime.  After we were out there for a while, papa took him home and they unloaded the wood there.  We sure had fun with him and we all said we need to do it again soon.  He sure gave me a good hug before he left.  I sure love that kiddo.  I love all of my kiddos!  They are blessings and gifts from the Lord.  Bill went to Sam's Club and got some protein drinks. 

1 comment:

Vikki's Blog said...

How fun! Glad Max (and you guys) had a fun time together!